Established in 2001, VideoCentric Ltd is an award-winning, fully accredited and independent end-to-end solutions integrator of the worlds’ leading video conferencing and collaboration solutions.
VideoCentric design, supply and install on-premise, private, managed, cloud and hybrid video based solutions for businesses in both the private and public sector. From SMB’s to multi-national enterprises, VideoCentric’s solutions include:
- Boardroom & Meeting space fit-outs
- Video Network deployment & Skype for Business Integration
- Hosted Cloud PBX, Telephony and UCaaS services
- Audio, Video and Content communication solutions & Unified Communication platforms
- Connected workplace services
- Desktop & remote working solutions
- Video Conferencing for meeting rooms, lecture theatres, hospitals and courts
- Mobile & BYOD conferencing
- Professional tools & services for business collaboration.
Proudly supported by our award-winning maintenance programmes and customer care services, alongside our consultancy, design, network and discovery services, VideoCentric provide the highest level of technical support available in the UK with our own fully trained and accredited staff.
- We have the most experienced team in Visual Communications in the UK
- We are accredited with all of the world’s leading communication providers
- We subscribe to every cloud in the video industry and can show their interworkings, side-by-side, live
- We can demonstrate everything that we sell
- We have a fully integrated environment to fully support every combination properly
- We will show you what doesn’t work, along side what will
With a full portfolio of video, collaboration & network solutions, VideoCentric provide organisations with high quality solutions that can help greatly reduce costs, improve efficiency & increase productivity across the workforce.
“From start to finish, the experience has been excellent. Every department has gone above and beyond expectations. From the beginning, our Account Manager, Ian Pickford, fully understood our requirements and his proposal was by far closest to the brief. He listened, was extremely inventive with his quote and has been helpful every step of the way.”
– M. Rishton, Technical Consultant, Doughty Street Chambers