Consultancy is about providing the missing link in an organisation’s expertise. VideoCentric’s team of highly accredited and experienced individuals have a proven track record of assisting both the private and public sector in understanding their network, designing and planning video based solutions to achieve specific needs and outcomes, and offering the advice and expertise needed to successfully meet your business goals through Telecoms, Conferencing & Collaboration.
What we do
We provide professional independent consulting services specialising in unified coms, collaboration, customer experience, digital transformation, cloud & mobility.
We aim to understand your business strategy and objectives and to identify, creatively design and successfully deliver business solutions with measurable and tangible outcomes.
We have over 30 years of experience in unified communications, video, collaboration, advanced technology and innovation. Our experience of designing, integrating and delivering solutions either local or globally transcends all verticals. Our experience extends across a multitude of legacy communication assets, voice systems and IT systems and includes system integrators, telecoms service providers, consultants, analysts, major vendors, cloud, on premise, hybrid & some of the newer challenger vendors.
Providing excellent communication and collaboration experiences to your employees and customers can be a challenge. Our consultancy services identify the right outcomes and solutions for your business and remediate issues before they become problems.
We have the knowledge and experience to creatively solve the most complex transition / transformation projects and communication issues.
We are partnered with a range of world-class collaboration platforms and we are able to utilise a mix of them to best suit your needs.
- VideoCentric are a UK Gold Partner of Poly (Plantronics + Polycom), providing a full end-to-end portfolio for Microsoft Teams, including Personal devices, shared devices, video interoperability, device management and professional services.
- VideoCentric is the UK’s fully accredited Gold Partner of Lifesize, and are the UK’s only Lifesize Cloud Master, providing a full portfolio of Lifesize Video Conferencing technologies and Cloud solutions to help your teams be more productive, more efficient, and more connected.
- 8×8 is a world leader in hosted Voice over IP solutions and cloud-based communications. VideoCentric work in partnership with 8×8 enabling organisations to successfully enhance their voice and video communications, move their PBX to the cloud, and make the most of next generation communications that improves collaboration, revenue and productivity across the business.
- VideoCentric is a highly accredited Cisco Video Partner, uniquely positioned to successfully deploy, operate, and optimise Cisco Video based communication solutions. With a full portfolio of Cisco Video solutions for trial, demonstration, deployment, integration & support, we help businesses of all shapes and sizes be more productive, efficient, and connected.
- For organisations looking to add Teams connectivity or Skype for Business to the meeting room, enhance interoperability and improve their Microsoft Communications deployment with high quality Video, Audio and Data – communications in the cloud, VideoCentric’s Microsoft Solutions make it possible.
VideoCentric, UK Video partner of Zoom, makes it simple to bring Zoom Video Conferencing into your business, your meeting rooms and your Huddle Spaces.
Find out more at http://www.videocentric.co.uk/thesolution/video-conferencing-consultancy-services/ or email us at email@example.com