Frameworks provide public sector organisations with a transparent and competitive platform to purchase goods and services according to a set of particular requirements.
VideoCentric are able to provide goods and services through over 35 frameworks either directly or via our framework partner, allowing organisations within the public sector to buy quality cost-effective hardware, IT solutions, cloud services, cloud software and digital services in a simple, transparent and effective manner.
Our frameworks include:
- The Crown Commercial Service
Including Corporate Software, Data & Application, Technology Services 2 and G-Cloud
- Healthcare Europe
- HealthTrust Europe
Including Servers & Storage, Tablets & Complete ICT Solutions
- NHS Commercial and NHS Shared Business Services LINK2
- General Practice Systems of Choice
- Crescent Purchasing Consortium
Including Desktop, Infrastructure, Printers and Software
- Higher Education & University Frameworks
Including Southern Universities, North East Universities, Brunel University, Manchester College
- Higher Education Purchasing Consortium Wales (HEPCW)
- Welsh National Procurement Service and Welsh Water Utility
- JISC Web Filtering
- Transport for London (TfL)
Get in touch to find out more about all the frameworks available via VideoCentric.
The newest G-Cloud framework, G-Cloud 9, provides the UK public sector with a simple way to buy cloud-based hosting, software and support, with the newest version, 9, providing a new three part structure to help more clearly define services with a much more accurate representation of the current cloud technology and cloud collaboration marketplace.
Launched on May 22nd 2017, VideoCentric’s full portfolio of Video Conferencing and Collaboration services ensure that UK Public Sector organisations such as the NHS, education establishments and councils have a wide choice of comparable but different collaboration solutions that can provide many long-term cost and efficiency benefits to those looking to improve productivity, reduce travel, and improve team collaboration between offices and homeworkers.
VideoCentric’s G-Cloud 9 offerings for Video Conferencing, Audio Bridging and Data Collaboration include:
- Cisco Spark & Cisco Spark with WebEx
- Lifesize Cloud Enterprise and Cloud Premium
- Lifesize Record & Share, and Lifesize Live Stream
- Skype for Business interoperability services
- BlueJeans Primetime, BlueJeans onVideo and BlueJeans onSocial
- VC365 Firewall Traversal, VC365 ISDN, VC365 PSTN and VC365 SIP/H.323 transcoding services
- Virtual Meeting Rooms
Digital Outcomes and Specialists 2
VideoCentric is listed within the Digital Outcomes and Specialists 2 framework, providing organisations with services for design, support, software, service delivery and testing/auditing for Video Conferencing, Audio and Data Collaboration technologies and solutions.
VideoCentric’s own interoperability, demonstration and testing suites can also be accessed for public sector organisations who wish to use, demonstrate, try out, test and proof solutions before purchase.