VideoCentric are a UK Gold Partner of Poly (Plantronics + Polycom), providing a full end-to-end portfolio for Microsoft Teams, including Personal devices, shared devices, video interoperability, device management and professional services.
- Gold UK Partner Certification
- Video specialised with Immersive, Voice & RealConnect for Office 365 accreditations
- 20 years selling, installing & supporting Polycom Audio and Video solutions
- Award-winning support & maintenance programmes
- Integration support with Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business and PBX Telephony services i.e. 8×8/RingCentral
- Free trials available of Poly X Series, Studio and RealPresence Group systems
- Global surveys, installation & support available
- Every strategic Video Endpoint & cloud service available in the marketplace today available for demo & comparison side-by-side
Relationships & accreditations have always been held at the highest levels possible for an integrator like VideoCentric, and continuing training of sales, technical & product development, alongside huge investment into up to date demonstration and testing equipment makes VideoCentric one of the UK’s most trusted & knowledgeable integrators of Polycom Video Conferencing & Collaboration equipment.
Poly – Plantronics and Polycom Combined
Poly is a global communications company that provides solutions to bring together people with excellent audio and video experiences. This global UC company has formed in March 2019, from the previous “Plantronics” and “Polycom”.
The combined Poly now provides:
- 4K Video and 4K Content Sharing solutions for the meeting room – Poly G7500
- Industry leading HD Voice innovations – Why choose Poly for Audio?
- Standards-based interoperability that is seamless and secure
- 40 solutions qualified for Microsoft Environments including Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams
- Integrations with Zoom, GoToMeeting, Amazon, Google and BlueJeans
- HD Video and Content sharing solutions for the desktop, meeting rooms, boardrooms and mobile
- Exceptional audio technologies for BYOD, desk phones and headsets
With industry leading solutions including the Poly X Series, RealPresence Group Series and Poly Trio Conference Phones, VVX VoIP desk phones, Poly Elara and BlackWire headsets, Poly RealPresence Clariti Video Infrastructure, RealConnect for Office 365, and Microsoft Teams interoperable solutions, Poly is a leading choice for any organisation looking to improve video and audio communications across their workforce.
Plantronics and Polycom: The Past
Since its inception in 1990, Polycom evolved to become a global leader in video conferencing, voice and content communications, with industry-leading telepresence, conferencing, collaboration, infrastructure solutions and services —all built on open standards. With more than 400,000 companies and organisations worldwide using Polycom solutions, its global partner ecosystem provided flexible collaboration solutions for multi-vendor integration, interoperability with the world’s leading Unified Communications (UC) platforms, and extreme quality in video, audio and content collaboration.
Polycom created innovative communications solutions to enable organisations of all shapes and sizes to collaborate remotely, improve communications across dispersed locations, increase productivity, reduce time-to-market and provide a better experience for everyone across their business. In 2018, Polycom were acquired by global audio manufacturers Plantronics.
Plantronics was formed in 1961 as a designer and manufacturer of lightweight headsets for the aviation industry. From developing the devices for transmission of audio from the first man on the moon to pioneering mobile communication solutions, Plantronics became one of the world’s leading audio communications technology manufacturers. By 2015, Plantronics was offering one of the world’s most complete portfolios of wireless and corded products for Unified Communications.
VIDEOCENTRIC AND POLY: OUR HISTORY
VideoCentric’s partnership with Poly is built on a very strong and well established relationship built over many years with Polycom and previously Polyspan in sales, integration, solution development & infrastructure support.
Gold accredited with Poly and holding certifications including Poly RealPresence Video Conferencing Endpoints, RealPresence Infrastructure, RealConnect for Office 365, Microsoft Video and Voice Endpoints and Video Border Proxy (security). VideoCentric have specialists fully trained in Poly Sales and Technical tracks, Poly RealPresence and Poly Video Networking. VideoCentric have previously scooped top Polycom awards for their extensive support and services offered to customers.
VideoCentric have a full suite of Poly Video Conferencing Endpoints and Infrastructure Components for customers to see in action at their comprehensive Video Conferencing Demonstration Facilities in Wokingham, Berkshire. VideoCentric can also bring Poly video solutions to your premise for demonstration from our experts, or organise a live remote demonstration session with multiple locations around the globe. Many Poly solutions can also be hired, leased or trialled on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Our leading Poly Video, Audio and Content Solutions include:
- Microsoft Teams integration solutions
- Poly Studio, Trio and EagleEye Solutions
- Poly RealPresence Group Series Video Conferencing Endpoints
- Poly RealPresence HDX Series endpoints
- Poly RealPresence Infrastructure and RealConnect services
- Poly & Microsoft Skype for Business/O365 solutions
- Poly Trio, VVX, SoundStructure & Audio Conferencing Solutions
As a recent customer of VideoCentric within the legal sector, Technical Consultant from Doughty Street Chambers commented, “We were sceptical of Polycom at first – a previous deployment was poorly designed & implemented by an incumbent partner which didn’t integrate with our Skype for Business or communicate through our firewall. However VideoCentric really spent time understanding our requirements and their professional design and installation has resulted in a flawless implementation. VideoCentric has changed our opinion of AV integrators and Polycom”. Read the full story here.