Our technology partner Zoom have released an official response regarding the Coronavirus outbreak.
The highlights of the statement are:
- For our Basic (free) users in China, we’ve lifted the 40-minute limit on meetings with more than two participants, providing unlimited time to collaborate.
- We’re proactively monitoring servers to ensure maximum reliability amid any capacity increases, as uptime is paramount.
- We’re scheduling informational sessions and on-demand resources so anyone can learn how to use the Zoom platform with ease — and at their convenience.
Here at Zoom, we are committed to doing our part to help during this challenging time. When employees are not able to get to the office, when teams cannot travel to see customers, and when students cannot participate in on-site classes, Zoom provides a platform where they can still be productive with just a free Zoom Meetings license.
Here are some additional resources to keep organizations up and running using Zoom:
- Get a free demo of the Zoom platform
- Sign up for a free webinar or live training to learn how to best use Zoom
Read the rest of the Zoom Blog HERE