Work more productively. Make faster and more informed decisions. Build stronger relationships with customers, partners, and clients, and increase the loyalty of your customers. Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms (CMR) Premises allows anyone to join into a meeting and enjoy a superior professional experience with video, audio and data sharing from any video conferencing room system, desktop or mobile device.
Meetings can take place in the way that you want, whether for one-to-one discussions, in a personal and always accessible virtual meeting room, or in pre-scheduled meetings.
Benefits of Cisco CMR Premises
Cisco CMR Premises helps you to improve business relationships, busines agility and collaboration throughout your entire organisation. Everyone can hear, see and share information with high quality professional video conferencing, improving workplace productivity and greatly enhancing the decision making process.
- Business quality meetings with the best viewing experience and intuitive control
- Schedule meetings, escalate from one-to-one calls to multiparty video conferences and invite anyone to your personal meeting room
- Scale a meeting from one to hundreds of video and audio participants
- Simple provisioning tools and self service portals enables self management and personalisation for individual users
Whats included in Cisco CMR Premises?
Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms (CMR) Premises uses world leading collaboration infrastructure that is virtual and highly scalable to provide the best viewing experience and intuitive meetings, consistent across mobile, desktop and room systems. To provide the full Cisco CMR Premises experience, a deployment includes:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager – either Enterprise or using Business Edition
- Cisco TelePresence Server
- Cisco TelePresence Conductor
- Cisco TelePresence Management Suite
- Cisco Expressway
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server
You can also grow your meeting experience by adding WebEx Meeting Centre to your Cisco CMR Premises, creating the Cisco CMR Hybrid solution.
As a Cisco Premier Partner holding technology specialisations in both Collaboration and Video Solutions, VideoCentric are perfectly placed to provide the expertise and support your organisation needs to efficiently, securely and effectively deploy Cisco solutions across your workforce. Whether on-premise hardware or virtualised infrastructure, cloud-based or managed services, or a hybrid solution, VideoCentric is highly experienced in deploying an end-to-end solution and can assist with design, integration, deployment and support to ensure your business can greatly improve its business outcomes with video technology.
Find out more about VideoCentric’s relationship with Cisco.