The Cisco DX80 takes collaboration to a new level with award-winning design, expanded capabilities, and value-based pricing to scale to every desktop in every organization. Discover a delightful new approach to working that is simple to use and offers everything you need to be productive in one sleek, integrated, desktop device. The Cisco DX80 offers best in class HD video and audio, and extensive UC features, Android applications and email.
VideoCentric, the UK’s Premier Cisco Partner, can provide the Cisco DX80 as a standalone device, or integrated with Cisco Spark or Cisco VCS/CUCM. We can provide quotations, integration services, maintenance, installation, demonstrations and hire of the Cisco DX80 device, or other integrated solutions for your executive desktop or huddle spaces.
Cisco DX80: At a Glance
- 23 inch, 16:9 display
- Sleek, elegant & simple in design
- Fully featured IP phone that registers to Cisco UCM call control
- Powerful, intuitive user interface
- 1080p HD resolution
- Security enhanced Android based operating system
- HD video collaboration with Cisco Telepresence interoperability
The Cisco DX80, part of the DX Series desktop collaboration line within the Cisco portfolio of collaboration endpoints, provides an Android based solution that gives access to fully integrated Android applications, including Cisco WebEx & Cisco Jabber. The Cisco DX80 offers award winning design and a multi-touch touchscreen capabilities with easy-to-use on-screen navigations.
The Cisco DX80 offers everything you need for increasing productivity, dramatically enhancing working relationships and is the perfect device for people who spend a lot of their time collaborating with their team, customers & clients
- Dedicated, always-on 1080p high-definition (HD) video communication system
- Extensive Cisco Unified Communications telephony feature compatibility
- 23-inch, 16:9 screen for an engaging experience during video calls and processing needs
- Multi-touch touchscreen for an elegant and powerful user interface
- High-quality audio system for speakerphone
- Intelligent audio feature virtually eliminates out-of-shot background noise
- Security Enhanced Android Operating System combined with Cisco end-to-end security features gives peace of mind to network administrators.
- Cisco Extension Mobility supports multiple profiles, allowing hot-desking and shared workspaces.
- Native Cisco AnyConnect VPN makes connecting to the workplace from the home office quick and easy.
- Personalize your experience and increase productivity with options to customize wallpaper, widgets, and screen layouts.
- Use a variety of Bluetooth and USB accessories.
As the UK’s most experienced integrator of Video Conferencing and Video Collaboration Solutions, and specialists in video network infrastructure, interoperability and multi-vendor video/communication environments, VideoCentric can provide the most indepth unbiased advice, solution design, expert installation and training for all your video conferencing needs. VideoCentric’s years of experience with businesses & organisations across the globe enable us to offer the highest levels of award-winning support, managed & cloud video services, and tailored video collaboration solutions to ensure your business can recognise the true benefits of implementing professional Video Conferencing.
Find out more about VideoCentric and Cisco’s partnership here.