The Cisco Meeting Server enables video, audio and web conferencing to come together and improve collaboration across the workplace, to create a truly collaborative hub in the meeting room. The Meeting Server ensures everyone gets a familiar and consistent experience whatever device they choose to use – Cisco Video Conferencing endpoints, third-party standards based endpoints (Polycom, Lifesize etc), Cisco Jabber or Skype for Business.
- Invite anyone to your meeting, from mobile device, desktop, or room system.
- Extend your meeting to include any number of participants.
- Manage costs with bandwidth optimization.
- Simplify purchasing with all-in-one user-based licensing.
With no limits on the number of people who can join a meeting and with highly optimised bandwidth usage to significantly reduce costs, the Cisco Meeting Server provides a simple, intuitive and easy user experience with the flexibility to meet the changing collaborative needs of your business.
Why the Cisco Meeting Server?
By supporting all of the major video standards in one solution, and optimising the user experience to work with any device or technology, the Cisco Meeting Server provides a single consistent experience for video, audio and data. With the Cisco Meeting Server, you can:
- Make it simple for anyone to join a meeting using any platform
- Boost productivity and provide the best experience in the room, at the desktop, or via mobile
- Protect your previous investments – the Cisco Meeting Server can be bridged to your existing infrastructure
As a software based solution that runs on a UCS x86 server, the Cisco Meeting Server supports up to 96 HD Video Conferencing calls, simulteneously, and can easily span multiple servers, perhaps dispersed between a number of data centres.
“Employees are able to use high quality audio, video and web conferencing as well as Skype for Business and tablets on a massive scale. This gives teams the freedom to choose how they communicate.”
Alan Lidster, Vodafone
Users can choose the device and application they want to use, and simply connect. SIP, H.323, TIP, VP8, WebRTC… the Meeting Server has been designed to “play nice” with all of the world’s leading protocols and technologies.
Scalability – Multiparty licensing without restrictions. Individual spaces support up to 500 participants, and can easily be cascaded when scale is needed.
- See the Cisco announcement of the Cisco Meeting Server
- See all of Cisco’s Collaboration Solutions
- See Boardroom and Meeting Room Conferencing Solutions
Or get in contact with VideoCentric to discuss the Cisco Meeting Server, Cisco solutions and interoperability solutions with Skype for Business.