Cisco have announced the Tandberg Telepresence T1 as End-Of-Life. Please see End-Of-Life Announcements for more information and contact VideoCentric for further information, replacement products and maintenance options.
With the same innovative features and options as the Telepresence T3, the Immersive Telepresence T1 is designed for smaller spaces used for two to three person meetings.
- Immersive – The rich experience of the T1 includes a stunning room environment with system, table, personal touch collaboration display and ceiling-mounted studio lighting.
- Simple – A touch collaboration display delivers high definition presentation capabilities and simple control built right into the table.
- Access for everyone – Standards-compliant technology ensures that you can connect to colleagues, customers and partners – on different systems and different networks – with total ease.
The T1 is also available in a modular format for team meeting rooms.
- Rich Immersive Experience — From the moment a TANDBERG telepresence meeting begins, it’s clear that this is not an ordinary video conference. The design of the room, the eye-to-eye connection, the clarity of video and the crisp audio all converge into a sensory experience that makes it easy to forget that the other participants aren’t actually in the same room.
- Acces to Everyone — TANDBERG telepresence may have an ambience of refinement, but this is not an exclusive tool. In fact, it is designed to be the exact opposite. With the TANDBERG commitment to open standards, it is easy to bring in users from any other standards based endpoint, from the expert out in the field to the manager at his desk to the team in the conference room, making it easy to collaborate across the organization.
- TANDBERG Total Telepresence — With a design this elegant, it’s easy to forget that it’s what’s behind the scenes that makes it easy to use. TANDBERG Total Telepresence goes beyond just product to include services, management and fulfillment that supports your unique network and service requirements.
- Scalable Product Options — One size does not fit all for telepresence; that’s why we have created options that scale to the scope of your deployment. For larger environments with many participants, the T3 can accomodate 6–9 people in a single telepresence room. For smaller locations that still require the immersive telepresence experience, only with fewer people, the T1 is ideally suited to host 2-3 participants.
3 x 65" Full HD LCD displays,
3 x Codec C90
3 x PrecisionHD 1080p cameras
3 x speaker modules
6 x directional microphones with fixed placement in table
3 x 22" Full HD touch collaboration displays and ceiling-mounted studio lighting modules
An immersive room package, available for the T3 and T1, adds premium wood walls, TANDBERG Blue nordic-sky-inspired light package, chairs and a bench for additional seating
TANDBERG TELEPRESENCE T1 COMES COMPLETE WITH
1 x 65" HD LCD Displays
1 x Codec C90
1 x PrecisionHD 1080p camera
1 x speaker module
1 x 22" Full HD touch collaboration display and ceiling-mounted studio lighting module.
T3 — recommended 12Mbps (1080p)
T1 — recommended 4Mbps (1080p)
TANDBERG Expressway™ Technology
H.460.18, H.460.19 Firewall Traversal
H.263, H.263+, H.264
LIVE VIDEO RESOLUTION
Optimal Definition up to 1080p30 and 60 fps up to 720p
G .711, G.722, G.722.1, 64 bit & 128 bit MPEG4 AAC-LD, AAC-LD Stereo
CD Quality 20KHz mono and stereo directional audio
6 x integrated microphones
H.239 (H.323) dual stream
BFCP (SIP) dual stream
UXGA support for dual stream
H.323/SIP point-to-point and multipoint calls
Standards-based: H.235 v2 & v3 and AES
Automatic key generation and exchange
Embedded network switch on the TCU with total of two 8-port switches typically used as separate LAN (video) ethernet (PC/Data)
TCP/IP, DHCP, Telnet, HTTP, HTTPS, SOAP and XML
12 x zoom
+25°/-15° tilt, +/- 90° pan
43.5° vertical field of view
72° horizontal field of view
Focus distance 0.3m–infinity
1920 x 1080 pixels progressive @ 60fps
Automatic or manual focus/brightness/whitebalance
3 x Full HD Touch Collaboration Screens
Support for the TANDBERG Management Suite
Total management via embedded SNMP, Telnet, SSH, XML, SOAP
Remote software upload (codec): via Web server
1 x RS-232 per codec
Support for Local directories (My Contacts)
Unlimited entries using Server directory supporting
LDAP and H.350
Unlimited number for Corporate directory (through TMS)
200 number local directory
Overall system dimensions:
2800x4800x1670 mm (L x W x H)
Overall system weight: approx. 840 kg
POWER CONSUMPTION (NORMAL OPERATION)
3.8 kW incl. lighting
2.5 kW system
1.3 kW lighting
2.5 kW incl. lighting
1.7 kW system
.9 kW lighting
OPERATING TEMPERATURE AND HUMIDITY
0 ° C to 35° C (32° F to 95° F) ambient temperature, 10% to 90% relative Humidity (RH)
STORAGE AND TRANSPORTATION TEMPERATURE
-20° C to 60° C (-4° F to 140° F) at 10–90% RH (non-condensing)
4x 30/16A 100–120/200–240V 60/50Hz
Directive 73/23/EEC (Low-Voltage Directive)
— Standard EN 60950
Directive 89/336/EEC (EMC Directive)
— Standard EN 55022, Class A
— Standard EN 55024
— Standard EN 61000-3-2/-3-3
Approved according to UL 60950 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No.60950
Complies with FCC15B Class B