Cisco have now made the Cisco TelePresence T3 Immersive Video Suite end of life. Take a look at the Cisco TelePresence TX9000 for the most recent solution that should meet your requirements and more! For more information, have a chat with the friendly team at VideoCentric who will be happy to talk you through the options.
From product demonstration facilities to catwalks straight from the fashion houses, imagine the applications for the T3 Custom Edition.
No longer confined to the meeting room, the TANDBERG telepresence experience is now accessible in a wider variety of unique settings and applications – from auditoriums and informal collaboration rooms to the catwalks of the fashion houses.
The Telepresence T3 Custom Edition enables telepresence as you want it. The same award-winning technology as the Telepresence T3 can be tailored to meet a diverse range of customer requirements. Now you can take telepresence beyond an exact number of seats…or perhaps you don’t even need seats.
Our expert partners work with you to develop a unique telepresence room based on the Telepresence T3 Custom Edition that maintains the amazing TANDBERG experience:
- Immersive in-person feeling
- Intuitive connectivity
- Consistent touch user interface
- Call who you want, when you want
- Telepresence Your Way — No longer confined to the meeting room, the TANDBERG telepresence experience is now accessible in a wider variety of unique settings and applications — from auditoriums through informal collaboration rooms to the catwalks of the fashion houses.
- Rich Immersive Experience — The T3 Custom Edition brings the amazing Tandberg experience with immersive, natural communication, a consistent touch user interface and the interoperability Tandberg is known for to your room. The sensory experience makes it easy to forget that the other participants aren’t actually in the same room.
- Access to Everyone — TANDBERG telepresence is not an exclusive tool. In fact, it is designed to be the exact opposite. With the TANDBERG commitment to open standards, it is easy to bring in users from any other standards based endpoint, from the expert out in the field to the manager at his desk to the team in the conference room, making it easy to collaborate across the organization.
- TANDBERG Total Telepresence — With a design this elegant, it’s easy to forget that it’s what’s behind the scenes that makes it easy to use. TANDBERG Total Telepresence goes beyond just product to include services, management and fulfillment that supports your unique network and service requirements.
- Personalized Support — TANDBERG’s expert partner community works closely with your team to ensure that your creative concept is transformed to reality. Telepresence as you want it…your way.
3 x Codec C90, 3 x PrecisionHD 1080p cameras, telepresence control unit, presentation splitter, collaboration video switch and 1 x 22" Full HD touch screen
T3 Custom Edition — recommended 12Mbps (1080p)
TANDBERG Expressway™ Technology
H.460.18, H.460.19 Firewall Traversal
TANDBERG TOUCH SCREEN
Language supported: English
H.263, H.263+, H.264
LIVE VIDEO RESOLUTION
Optimal Definition up to 1080p30 and 60 fps up to 720p
G .711, G.722, G.722.1, 64 bit & 128 bit MPEG4 AAC-LD, AAC-LD Stereo
CD-Quality 20KHz mono and stereo directional audio
H.239 (H.323) dual stream
BFCP (SIP) dual stream
UXGA support for dual stream
H.323/SIP point-to-point and multipoint calls
Standards-based: H.235 v2 & v3 and AES
Automatic key generation and exchange
Embedded network switch on the TCU with total of two, 8-port switches typically used as separate LAN (video) ethernet (PC/Data)
TCP/IP, DHCP, Telnet, HTTP, HTTPS, SOAP and XML
12 x zoom
+25°/-15° tilt, +/- 90° pan
43.5° vertical field of view
72° horizontal field of view
Focus distance 0.3m–infinity
1920 x 1080 pixels progressive @ 60fps
Automatic or manual focus/brightness/whitebalance
3 x PrecisionHD Cameras to be mounted in a camera cluster
Collaboration/presentation screens based on customer application
Support for the TANDBERG Management Suite
Total management via embedded SNMP, Telnet, SSH, XML, SOAP
Remote software upload (codec): via Web server
1 x RS-232 per codec
Support for Local directories (My Contacts)
Unlimited entries using Server directory supporting LDAP
Unlimited number for Corporate directory (through TMS)
200 number local directory
OPERATING TEMPERATURE AND HUMIDITY
0 ° C to 35° C (32° F to 95° F) ambient temperature,
10% to 90% relative Humidity (RH)
STORAGE AND TRANSPORTATION TEMPERATURE
-20° C to 60° C (-4° F to 140° F) at 10–90% RH
4x 30/16A 100–120/200–240V 60/50Hz
Directive 73/23/EEC (Low-Voltage Directive) — Standard
Directive 89/336/EEC (EMC Directive) — Standard EN 55022, Class A — Standard EN 55024 — Standard EN 61000-3-2/-3-3
Approved according to UL 60950 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No.60950
Complies with FCC15B Class B