With the Cisco TelePresence Content Server, your organisation can access on-demand video presentations, distance education classes & corporate training sessions anywhere, anytime.
Easily share knowledge using the Cisco TelePresence Content Server, which records Cisco TelePresence and third-party videoconferencing meetings and multimedia presentations for live broadcast and on-demand access.
The Cisco TelePresence Content Server simplifies the process of capturing and sharing many types of content throughout your organization, including:
- Training sessions
- Any critical events
Create business-quality multimedia content easily from any H.323 videoconferencing endpoint. Manage and distribute live or archived content to any PC in Microsoft Windows Media®, Apple QuickTime® and RealPlayer® formats.
- Appliance based architecture for easy deployment and high reliability
- 1U rack-mountable
- Easy content creation using any H.323 videoconferencing endpoint
- LCD panel for easy installation
- Built-in web based management interface
- Built-in web based content library
- Live and on-demand streaming
- Archiving of video calls
- Scheduled and ad hoc call support with dial in and dial out capabilities
- Stream and archive video and live H.239 dual stream presentations
- Content creation from anywhere using TANDBERG Expressway
- Compatible with major streaming formats
- Support for up to five concurrent video conferences
- Video conference bandwidth up to 2 Mbps
- Synchronized streaming of video and presentation in live and on-demand modes
- Unicast and multicast streaming support
- High-capacity internal storage
- Support for external network storage