Cisco TelePresence systems combine life-size, ultra-high-definition video (1080p), spatial audio, a specially designed environment, and interactive elements to create the feeling of being â€œin personâ€ with participants in remote locations. This simple, easy-to-use solution allows you and other participants to communicate naturally and effectively.
Meet Face To Face Without Moving Place To Place
The Cisco TelePresence System 3010 provides a boardroom-style table that seats 6 participants on each side, providing a â€œvirtualâ€ table for 12 participants in a point-to-point meeting, or up to 372 participants in a multipoint session. The system provides an optimized experience through integrated equipment, including three 65-inch plasma screens; spatial audio; microphones; lighting; integrated Ethernet and power; and multiple ultra-highdefinition codecs and cameras, all of which have been specially tuned to the large-group environment to optimize your experience.
The Cisco TelePresence System 3010 system includes:
- Three 65-inch plasma screens and a specially designed physical table that seats 6 participants on each side of the virtual table
- Additional LCD display for sharing rich media content and other data using simple auto-collaborate functionality
- Integrated cameras, lights, microphones, and speakers that optimize the experience and use less power than a Cisco TelePresence System 3000
- Seamless integration with all Cisco TelePresence products and solutions to lower total cost of ownership, increase return on investment, and ease deployment
The Cisco TelePresence System 3010 integrates transparently with the rest of the Cisco TelePresence portfolio to offer the same high-quality Cisco TelePresence experience, including:
- The Cisco TelePresence System 3010 (part number CTS-3010) consumes less power than the Cisco TelePresence System 3000 (CTS-3000).
- The Cisco TelePresence System 3010 provides an improved data-share experience over the Cisco TelePresence System 3000.
- Specially designed, high-definition cameras provide high-quality, high-definition images, with excellent eye contact and no user operation required.
- Full-duplex, CD-quality audio provides a rich audio experience with no perceivable latency and no interference from mobile devices or cell phones.
- The Cisco TelePresence System 3010 offers optimized lighting and audio quality.
- Integration with common enterprise calendaring programs offers easy and automated call start and controlsâ€” you just push a button.
- Impromptu meetings allow you to meet â€œin personâ€ anywhere there is a Cisco TelePresence endpoint at a moment’s noticeâ€”with just a phone call.
- Integration with the network helps ensure reliability with high availability, security, and QoS for an optimal experience. Highly secure communications are enabled through encryption of both video and call signaling.
- Secure and reliable inter- and intracompany calling between your organization and any other, including with public Cisco TelePresence suites, is possible.
Technical information for the Cisco Telepresence System 3010
Cisco TelePresence System 500 with Cisco TelePresence System Software 1.4 or later
Cisco TelePresence System 1000 with Cisco TelePresence System Software 1.4 or later
Cisco TelePresence System 1100 with Cisco TelePresence System Software 1.5 or later
Cisco TelePresence System 1300 Series with Cisco TelePresence System Software 1.5 or later
Cisco TelePresence System 3000 with Cisco TelePresence System Software 1.4 or later
Cisco TelePresence System 3200 with Cisco TelePresence System Software 1.4 or later
Cisco TelePresence System 3210 with Cisco TelePresence System Software 1.6 or later
Cisco Unified Communications Manager V7.0(2a) SU2 or later
Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Switch 1.0 or later
Cisco TelePresence Manager 1.6 or later
Cisco TelePresence System Software 1.6 or later
Cisco Discovery Protocol, SIP, IP, Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Secure Shell (SSH) Protocol, 802.1p/q, and Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP)
Ethernet (1 LAN, RJ-45 connection: 100/1000m), internal 4-port Ethernet switch, and high-definition video connector
Web-based user interface; you can configure IP address assignment statically or through the Cisco TelePresence administrator web interface
(H x W x D) 8 x 15 x 19 ft (2.4 x 4.6 x 5.8m) minimum room dimensions
Approximately 2020 lb (916 kg; freight weight)
3222W (26.9A @ 120V to 13.5A @ 240V maximum) (system onlyâ€”does not account for participant devices)
Total typical heat dissipation
8892 BTU/hr (system onlyâ€”does not account for participant devices)
15.3 Mbps (1080p, best motion handling) or 9.0 Mbps (720p, best motion handling) for IP QoS connections recommended; 19.8 Mbps (1080p best) or 13.5 Mbps (720p best) when including at 30-fps presentation codec
Video frame rate
30 frames per second using H.264
Data and graphics frame rate
Graphics sharing at 5 frames per second (standard configuration) , Optional graphics sharing at 30 frames per second using a dedicated presentation codec
Native National Television Standards Committee (NTSC)
720p and 1080p
1920 x 1080 native
G.711 and AAC-LD (22 kHz)
Cisco Dynamic Echo Cancellation for spatial audio
Cisco TelePresence High-Definition Camera
CMOS 2/3-inch sensor, C-mount lens, 1080p 30, Minimum illumination 300 lux, Manual focus
Downloadable from Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Video network features
Intelligent packet loss recovery of video transmission
1 LAN or Ethernet (RJ-45); 100/1000 Mbps, Internal 4-port Ethernet switch with 2 PoE (IEEE 802.3af) ports on codec
Conference-room operating temperature
41 to 86ÂºF (5 to 30ÂºC)
10 to 95% (noncondensing)