Cisco TelePresence MX700 and MX800 systems combine a sleek, high quality design with extremely high functionality, to provide a superior video and audio experience for the medium and large meeting room and boardrooms.
Bringing together Cisco’s powerful Video Conferencing codecs, intelligent camera solutions, ultimate high-fidelity audio, and exceptional LED displays in one integrated package, and The Cisco TelePresence MX700 and TelePresence MX800 systems transform your meeting room experience—whether when connecting your global teams, or in local meetings with a focus on content and data. The MX700 and MX800 are ideal for team-based collaboration, boardrooms, meeting rooms, and video-centric rooms. Features include:
- The MX800 Dual features two 70-inch LED screens for a people-and-content or a people-and-people experience
- The MX800 Single features one 70-inch LED screen for a people-focused experience
- The MX700 features dual 55-inch LED for a people-and-content or a people-to-people experience
- Choose a powerful 1080p60, 20x total zoom single camera or an optional intelligent dual-camera, speaker-tracking solution (MX800 Dual offered with dual camera only)
- Intuitive Cisco TelePresence Touch 10 provides an easy-to-use interface
Specification at a Glance
- HD collaboration with up to 1080p60 main video and 1080p30 content
- H.264 SVC and H.265-ready
- Optional 1080p30 HD embedded Cisco MultiSite with individual transcoding
- Four simultaneous video inputs for easy collaboration
- For MX700 and MX800 Dual, dual presentation is possible outside of a call
- Built-in amplifier and speaker system for high-fidelity sound
Make your room shine
With a range of features to choose from, your meeting room stand out, with the Cisco MX sophisticated look and feel, whilst ensuring everyone can collaborate in the most efficient and intuitive way, without worry about the technology. The MX700 and MX800 support intelligent camera features and viewing capabilities, and deliver the highest possible quality video imaging, whilst enabling integration with the Cisco PresenterTrack, that can dynamically follow a presenter whether stood up or seated.
Even when not in a call, the Cisco MX700 and MX800 still provide full collaborative features, enabling dual presentations outside of a call, so you can compare presentations and documents on the same displays as used for your conference calls. No need to have one system for one thing, and another system for another – the systems provide the perfect collaborative experience, for everyone, at anytime.
Enhanced Audio, as standard
The MX700 and MX800 come standard with a high fidelity speaker system and built in amplifier, and provides full duplex audio with the ability to connect up to 8 microphones straight into the codec.
Special Features of the Cisco MX 700 and MX 800
- As the industry’s only H.265 ready systems, the MX700 and MX800 are ready for the fantastic future bandwidth efficiencies made possible by this new standard.
- The MX 700 and MX 800 can be controlled by the intuitive TelePresence Touch 10, providin a simple user interface that anyone can manage.
- The systems also enable integration with Cisco Intelligent Proximity, providing BYOD capabilities and simple content sharing and control from any Smartphone or Tablet.
Cisco Spark Ready
The new Cisco MX700 and MX800 collaborative solutions are Cisco Spark ready. This means the systems now support cloud registration to the new Cisco Spark Services so simple, faster and much more cost effective deployment of Video Conferencing and Collaboration tools. No longer does content stay at the desktop whilst you have a meeting, no longer a need for complex and confusing infrastructure just to hold a meeting room conference – Spark enables everyone to come together in a place that makes it easy to keep work and people connected, wherever they or it may be. Find out more about Spark.
Part of the Cisco MX Series
The MX Series allows you to turn any conference room into a high performance video collaboration hub – connecting your teams, customers, colleagues and partners face-to-face at a moment’s notice. Two Cisco MX Series ranges—the MX700 and MX800 Series performance line and the MX300 and MX200 Series value line—give you excellent flexibility to deploy and scale video across your organisation. Find out more about the Cisco MX Series here.