The Cisco TelePresence PrecisionHD camera series allow your meeting room to look incredible – whether your in the meeting room in person, or joining via video from the other side of the world. Users can fully maximize the “better than being there” experience and recognise superior video quality, at any bandwidth. Designed specifically for video conferencing and collaboration, the PrecisionHD series provides breathtaking, crystal clear, true-to-life quality for rich interaction and efficient collaboration.
The PrecisionHD Camera is available in four current versions: Cisco TelePresence PrecisionHD Camera 1080p 2.5x, Cisco TelePresence PrecisionHD Camera 1080p 4xS2, Cisco TelePresence PrecisionHD Camera 1080p 12x and Cisco TelePresence Precision 60 camera. The cameras are explained individually below, with the first three available for the Cisco SX Series and the fourth for the Cisco C-Series.
Cisco Precision HD 60 Camera
The Cisco Precision 60 camera provides a powerful integrator video solution for large meeting rooms and boardrooms, providing the best image quality available today in the industry.
- Ideal for use with: The Cisco TelePresence SX80 Codec, the Cisco SpeakerTrack Dual Camera System
- Integrated within: The Cisco MX700 and MX800
- 10x optical zoom + 2x digital zoom (20x total zoom), with no loss of resolution for digital zoom
- Extremely wide angle lens with 80 degree field of view
- Superior colour resolution and contrast with a 4K sensor
The Cisco SpeakerTrack Dual Camera system automatically tracks active speakers and provides a much more intuitive meeting experience without the need for manual camera positioning. Find out more about the SpeakerTrack here.
Cisco Precision HD 1080p 4xS2 Camera
Optimises every telepresence and high-definition video experience with the sharpness and clarity. The Cisco PrecisionHD 4xS2 camera delivers True HD 1080p60 designed perfectly for small and medium meeting rooms:
- Ideal for use with: The Cisco TelePresence SX20 or TelePresence SX80 Codecs
- Integrated within: The Cisco MX300 G2
- 4 x optical zoom + 2 x digital zoom (8x total zoom) with smooth, quiet handling
- 3 Megapixel sensor for excellent colour resolution and contrast – far superior to 1080p
- Wide angle lens with 70 degree field of view
- Upside down mount with manual flipping of image
The previous model, the Precision HD 4xS1 camera ships with the C40 integrator solution and has a 72 degree field of view without digital zoom. Please contact us to discuss end of life or legacy models in more detail.
Precision HD 1080p 2.5 x Camera
The Cisco PrecisionHD 2.5x zoom camera provides True High Definition 1080p video quality and has been designed for use within small meeting rooms and huddle rooms.
- Ideal for use with: The Cisco SX20 Codec
- Integrated within: The Cisco SX10 Codec and Cisco MX200 G2.
- 2.5 x optical zoom + 2 x digital zoom (5x total zoom)
- Extremely wide angle lens with 83 degrees field of view
Cisco Precision HD 1080p 12 x camera
Delivering 1080p60 true HD video for medium to large sized conference rooms, the Precision HD 12 x camera:
- Ideal for use with: The Cisco C Series Codecs
- Integrated within: The Cisco Profile Series
- Excellent autofocus and white balance
- 12 x optical zoom with smooth, quiet handling
- 72 degrees field of view
- Upside down mount with automatic flipping of image
Note: The Cisco TelePresence PrecisionHD Camera 4x (version 1) has now been announced End-of-Life. See the EOL notification here. For more information regarding how this effects you or to discuss further options & migration paths, please contact VideoCentric. Cisco have also annouced the Precision HD 720p camera end of life.
As the UK’s most experienced solutions provider of Video Conferencing, Collaboration and Telepresence Solutions, and accredited specialists of video communication networks, interoperability and multivendor environments, VideoCentric provide the most indepth, unbiased advice, network and room design, expert installation and quality training for all your video conferencing needs. Our years’ of experience within businesses & organisations around the world enables us to offer the highest levels of maintenance and support, managed & cloud video services, and bespoke video collaboration solutions to ensure you and your business can recognise the true benefits of implementing professional Video Conferencing across your workforce.
As a Cisco Premier Partner, with Advanced TelePresence Partner certification and accredited specialisation in Cisco Collaboration Solutions, VideoCentric is uniquely positioned to successfully design, deploy, operate and optmise Cisco Video based equipment, technologies and architectures. With a full range of Cisco video endpoints and infrastructure components within our demonstration suite for test, trial and demos, contact our Cisco Video Conferencing & Telepresence Specialists today to find out how we can help your business move forwards with Cisco Video Collaboration.
Related Solutions & Services
Cisco Telepresence PrecisionHD Cameras Datasheet
Cisco TelePresence PrecisionHD Camera - How to choose the right camera?