The Cisco TelePresence C20 has now been made end-of-life. VideoCentric do have the Cisco C20 for hire for your events. For details on how this effects your Cisco maintenance contract, or to find out about VideoCentric’s stock of Cisco C20 video conferencing systems – new & pre-used – please contact VideoCentric.
Transform any meeting space into a video communications hub. The Cisco Tandberg Quick Set C20 delivers the absolute quality of 1080p video in a simple-to-deploy, easy-to-manage and easy-to-use system. Whether you’re just getting started with video communications or conducting a large-scale deployment, the Cisco Quick Set C20 delivers the performance you would expect from a larger system – in a compact, feature rich package.
Never before has the absolute quality of 1080p HD video been so accessible. The Cisco TelePresence Quick Set C20 represents the first time a video solution with this quality and ease of use is available at a price point suited for small teams and those just starting out with video.
- Transforms a flat panel display into a 1080p high- definition meeting space
- Simple intuitive connections make set up as easy as connecting a DVD player
- Quick Set C20 provides up to 1080p30 resolution with a 4x zoom camera
- Quick Set C20Plus provides up to 1080p30 and 720p60 resolution with a 12x zoom camera
- Standards-compliant 1080p solution — compatible with standards-based video without loss of features
- Sleek compact design
- Share multimedia and presentations at the touch of a button
- Basic API available over IP (Telnet or SSH)
- Dual display option available
- HD content sharing with 720p30 and WXGA
- Full duplex, high-quality audio with high-quality stereo sound
- Optimal definition up to 1080p30
- H.323/SIP up to 6 Mbps
- Takes advantage of the Cisco Total Solution for Management, HD MultiSite™ including Multiway, recording & streaming and firewall traversal services