The Cisco TelePresence System 3000 is now end of life. VideoCentric recommend taking a look at the Cisco MX Series video conferencing systems. For more information, contact the team at VideoCentric.
Based on the proven, market-leading Cisco TelePresence System 3000 design, the Cisco TelePresence System 3210 brings the face-to-face experience to large meeting rooms. With the ability to host up to 18 participants in a dedicated room, the Cisco TelePresence System 3210 is ideal for large team meetings, cross-functional or training events, or distance learning.
- Telepresence Systems
- Video Conferencing Systems
- Desktop Video Conferencing
- Network Infrastructure
- All case studies
A Better Immersive Experience
Cisco TelePresence systems combine life-size, ultra-high-definition video (1080p), spatial audio, a specially designed environment, and interactive elements to create the feeling of being â€œin personâ€ with meeting participants in remote locations. This simple, easy-to-use solution allows you and other participants to communicate naturally and effectively.
For large, distributed organizations striving to succeed in todayâ€™s global economy, the Cisco TelePresence System 3210 brings the power of Cisco TelePresence technology to larger room venues. Ideal for headquarters sites or large regional offices, the system allows large teams to meet and collaborate virtually using this solution when many of the team members are in one physical location. With seating for up to 18 participants in a single room, the system delivers the same superior video and audio quality as the rest of the Cisco TelePresence portfolio. Applications for the Cisco TelePresence System 3210 include large team meetings, cross-functional team meetings, and training or classroom events. Cisco TelePresence systems can now scale to fit your organizationâ€™s wide range of meeting needs today and into the future.
The Cisco TelePresence System 3210 includes:
- Three 65-inch plasma screens and two rows of specially designed physical tables that seat up to 18 participants on one side of the virtual table
- Additional LCD display for sharing rich media content and other data using simple auto-collaborate functionality
- Integrated cameras, lights, microphones, and speakers to optimize the experience and use less power than a Cisco TelePresence System 3200
- Seamless integration with all Cisco TelePresence products and solutions to lower total cost of ownership, increase return on investment, and ease deployment
The Cisco TelePresence System 3210 is ideal for large group meetings with many participants in a single location connecting to other satellite groups in remote locations. It provides an equal seat at the table for participants for applications such as operations reviews, status-update meetings, quarterly meetings with clients or partners, executive presentations, or meetings requiring staff to be present.
- Large teams: The seating capacity for up to 18 participants in a Cisco TelePresence System 3210 room allows the local team to meet in one room and use Cisco TelePresence technology to interact virtually with remote members of the team.
- Cross-functional groups: The extra seating capacity of a Cisco TelePresence System 3210 allows critical stakeholders from many organizations to participate in the Cisco TelePresence session. The attendance at many cross-functional meetings may vary widely, with many participants needed for critical decision points in a project. The extra capacity of a Cisco TelePresence System 3210 provides the flexibility needed for these events.
- Training: For corporate training and distance learning, the Cisco TelePresence System 3210 allows you to virtually bring in subject matter experts or guest lecturers from one or more remote locations. For such applications, the large room capacity of the Cisco TelePresence System 3210 along with the proven video and audio technology of the application brings the immersive, virtual meeting experience to larger venues and larger audiences.
- Seating capacity for up to 18 participants
- Excellent adio and video quality
- Power and Ethernet connections for all participants
- Connections for up to three additional graphics displays
- Room for 10 or more additional seats along the back wall
- Use of existing conference rooms; no risers are required for second seating row
- Upgrade kit available for Cisco TelePresence 30×0 rooms
- Upgrade kit available for Cisco TelePresence 3200 rooms
The Cisco TelePresence System 3210 integrates transparently with the rest of the Cisco TelePresence portfolio to offer the same high-quality Cisco TelePresence experience, including:
- The Cisco TelePresence System 3210 (part number CTS-3210) consumes less power than the Cisco TelePresence System 3200 (CTS-3200).
- The Cisco TelePresence System 3210 provides an improved data-share experience over the Cisco TelePresence System 3200.
- Specially designed, high-definition cameras provide high-quality, high-definition images, with excellent eye contact and no user operation required.
- Full-duplex, CD-quality audio provides a rich audio experience with no perceivable latency and no interference from mobile devices or cell phones
- The Cisco TelePresence System 3210 offers optimized lighting and audio quality.
- Integration with common enterprise calendaring programs offers easy and automated call start and controlsâ€” you just push a button.
- Impromptu meetings allow you to meet â€œin personâ€ anywhere there is a Cisco TelePresence endpoint at a moment’s noticeâ€”with just a phone call.
- Integration with the network helps ensure reliability with high availability, security, and Quality of Service for an optimal experience. Highly secure communications are enabled through encryption of both video and call signaling.
- Secure and reliable inter- and intracompany calling between your organization and any other, including with public Cisco TelePresence suites, is possible.
Technical information for the Cisco Telepresence System 3210
Cisco TelePresence System 500 with Cisco TelePresence System Software 1.4 or later
Cisco TelePresence System 1000 with Cisco TelePresence System Software 1.4 or later
Cisco TelePresence System 1100 with Cisco TelePresence System Software 1.5 or later
Cisco TelePresence System 1300 Series with Cisco TelePresence System Software 1.5 or later
Cisco TelePresence System 3000 with Cisco TelePresence System Software 1.4 or later
Cisco TelePresence System 3010 with Cisco TelePresence System Software 1.4 or later
Cisco TelePresence System 3210 with Cisco TelePresence System Software 1.6 or later
Cisco Unified Communications Manager V7.0(2a) SU2 or later
Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Switch 1.0 or later
Cisco TelePresence Manager 1.6 or later
Cisco TelePresence System Software 1.6 or later
Cisco Discovery Protocol, SIP, IP, Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Secure Shell (SSH) Protocol, 802.1p/q, and Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP)
Ethernet (1 LAN, RJ-45 connection: 100/1000m), internal 4-port Ethernet switch, and high-definition video connector
Web-based user interface; you can configure IP address assignment statically or through the Cisco TelePresence administrator web interface
(H x W x D) 8 x 24 x 23 ft (2.4 x 7.3 x 7.0m) minimum room dimensions
Approximately 2595 lb (1177 kg; freight weight)
3222W (26.9A @ 120V to 13.5A @ 240V maximum) (system onlyâ€”does not account for participant devices)
Total typical heat dissipation
8892 BTU/hr (system onlyâ€”does not account for participant devices)
15.3 Mbps (1080p, best motion handling) or 9.0 Mbps (720p, best motion handling) for IP QoS connections recommended; 19.8 Mbps (1080p best) or 13.5 Mbps (720p best) when including at 30-fps presentation codec
Video frame rate
30 frames per second using H.264
Data and graphics frame rate
Graphics sharing at 5 frames per second (standard configuration) , Optional graphics sharing at 30 frames per second using a dedicated presentation codec
Native National Television Standards Committee (NTSC)
720p and 1080p
1920 x 1080 native
G.711 and AAC-LD (22 kHz)
Cisco Dynamic Echo Cancellation for spatial audio
Cisco TelePresence High-Definition Camera
CMOS 2/3-inch sensor, C-mount lens, 1080p 30, Minimum illumination 300 lux, Manual focus
Downloadable from Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Video network features
Intelligent packet loss recovery of video transmission
1 LAN or Ethernet (RJ-45); 100/1000 Mbps, Internal 4-port Ethernet switch with 2 PoE (IEEE 802.3af) ports on codec
Conference-room operating temperature
41 to 86ÂºF (5 to 30ÂºC)
10 to 95% (noncondensing)