Note: The Cisco TelePresence IP VCR is now end of life. Please take a look at the Cisco TCS as an option for recording, or discuss your requirements with VideoCentric for support, cloud, on-premise and event recording solutions.
Improve communication and collaboration within your organisation, with a recording & streaming solution, allowing them to record video meeting content and stream live or play back content on demand across the globe.
This Cisco IP-based recording, playback, and streaming system:
- Is standards-based
- Is exceptionally easy to install and operate
- Has a versatile, intuitive management interface
Compatible with all major manufacturers’ video endpoints, the Cisco TelePresence IP VCR is perfect for training, executive briefings, webcasts, news, distance education, telemedicine, and more. You can:
- Record voice, video, and content from standard video-conferencing equipment
- Stream live or play back content on demand to any endpoint
In addition, the TelePresence IP VCR provides:
- Up to 10 recording ports and 20 playback ports
- Support for QuickTime, RealPlayer, and Windows Media Player
- Cisco TelePresence PacketSafe to reduce the effects of network packet loss
- Full interoperability with ISDN networks using Cisco TelePresence ISDN Gateways
- Cisco TelePresence Universal Port technology for an excellent user experience
The Cisco ® TelePresence IP VCR 2200 Series is an innovative, high-performance, IP-based videoconference recording, playback, and streaming system. It is exceptionally easy to install and operate, with an intuitive and versatile management interface. Compatible with all major vendors’ endpoints, it is ideal for corporate training, executive briefings, webcasts, news, distance learning, telemedicine, and more.