The Beamforming Microphone Array is the Pro-Audio industry’s first professional-grade microphone array with beamforming and adaptive steering technology and ClearOne’s next-generation Acoustic Echo Cancellation. With 24 microphones inside a single element, all able to be automatically and dynamically adjusted, the Beamforming Array creates an even and consistent pick up around the room, perfect for the boardroom or any location needing great audio quality over a wide area.
- Beamforming & adaptive steering technology
- Next-generation Acoustic Echo Cancellation
- 24 microphone elements
- Mono and stereo modes for diverse applications
- Flexible mounting for ceiling, tabletop and wall modes
- Works with CONVERGE® Pro products: 880, 840T, 880T, 880TA
- Expandable for larger room applications by daisy-chaining up to three arrays per CONVERGE Pro unit
- Adaptive acoustic processing automatically adjusts to room configuration for best possible audio pickup
- Replaces up to 10 traditional microphones, with twice the pickup range
The ultra-sleek design fits into any conferencing environment and delivers the clearest audio pickup available. Twenty-four microphone elements steer pickup patterns towards participants and reject unwanted noise and reflections, offering superb and unmatched performance for group conferencing environments.
VideoCentric was formed in 2001 by the current Sales Director, Technical Director and Finance Director, after successfully establishing and operating the UK and China divisions of VCON, later purchased by ClearOne to improve their conferencing & collaboration portfolio. Due to this experience and the technical development with VCON over the past 20 years, our directors and technical staff are known to have the highest knowledge of all the ClearOne/VCON video conferencing & network infrastructure products within the UK & Europe.
VideoCentric have also been in partnership with ClearOne since before the acquisition, with ClearOne audio solutions being a trusted part of VideoCentric’s meeting room and boardroom solutions. With in-house audio experts, fully trained audio engineers & acoustic technicians, VideoCentric can provide knowledge and support on all audio solutions, with extensive expertise in ClearOne product integration within the boardroom, and ClearOne audio for video conferencing solutions.