The Polycom Converged Management Application (CMA) manages and delivers real-time video conferencing throughout your organisation. With Polycom CMA, you can manage & maintain a consistent user experience across conference rooms, desktops & and mobile devices using a single highly scalable application.
- Deploy consistent tool/UI to entire user base
- Telepresence, Room, Desktop & Mobile
- Windows or Mac OS X, Polycom & standards based endpoints
- Integrate with existing directories
- Extensive call reports, usage, resources & ROI calculations
- World-view map of MCU resources & network topology
- 100 – 5000 devices managed
Drive efficiency and increase the usability of your video network
As demand grows for video collaboration & communications, IT management can find it a challenge to maintain a consistent user experience across different environments and to keep track of network infrastructure. Polycom Converged Management Application 4000 (Polycom CMA) makes it easy for your users to collaborate over video and for you to manage and report on video and telepresence networks.
Polycom CMA is the proven solution for managing your telepresence networks. As an IT manager, you can:
- Leverage a single, powerful application that manages clients for telepresence, room and personal video conferencing, and mobility, all from within the Polycom RealPresence Platform
- Deploy a consistent, high-quality video communications tool to your entire user base, regardless of preferred operating system – Windows or Mac OS X
- Integrate with existing corporate directory services to speed deployment and make locating contacts and resources more seamless
- Use extensive call-detail reports to easily track the use of endpoint and MCU resources and produce ROI calculations
- World-view maps of MCU resources and network topology greatly increase usability for resource monitoring
The Polycom Converged Management Application (CMA) 4000 is a standards-based network appliance for centrally deploying and maintaining your video conferencing network. It offers:
- Video device monitoring and provisioning – Polycom (and third-party) standards- based endpoints
- Tools you can use to schedule and track software updates for thousands of endpoints
- Scheduling of video resources, including endpoints, MCUs, recording servers, and more
- Directory services for easy dialing
- Desktop Video client (CMA Desktop) for PC and MAC platforms, including presence and easy click-on-name dialing
- Management of your video network’s dial plan and bandwidth
- Reporting and network planning via detailed reports and graphs
POLYCOM REALPRESENCE PLATFORM
The Polycom CMA 4000 is part of the Polycom RealPresence Platform, the intelligent video infrastructure that enables simple to use, HD quality, secure video conferencing and video collaboration across your organisation.
The Polycom CMA 4000 offers the “Video Resource Management” part of the platform. Video Resource Management can now also be carried out by the Polycom Resource Manager, a software based solution, requiring Virtualisation Management for external call control.
VideoCentric are fully accredited with Polycom and hold certifications including Video Solutions, Infrastructure and Video Border Proxy (security). VideoCentric have specialists fully trained in Polycom Sales and Technical tracks, Polycom RealPresence and Polycom Video Networking, and have a long-standing relationship spanning three decades. VideoCentric have scooped top Polycom awards for their extensive support and services offered to customers.
VideoCentric have the Polycom RealPresence platform installed at our HQ in Wokingham, Berkshire, where customers can come and see the platform in action alongside Cisco VCS and the LifeSize UVC Platform. VideoCentric have also integrated the Polycom RealPresence platform with Microsoft Lync, and can show full demonstrations of Lync to H.323, Lync to SIP, Lync to SVC and Lync to WebRTC using both the Polycom platform and multivendor offerings. We also have one of every Polycom video conferencing system from the past 12 years at our premise, alongside 40 systems from all the world’s leading manufacturers – the most comprehensive video conferencing demonstration suite in the UK.