The Polycom® EagleEye Director changes the face of group video communications by enabling close-up views of every speaker in a video conference, regardless of their location or the number of people in the room. With fully automated camera pan, tilt, and zoom motions, the EagleEye Director resolves the common problem in video conferencing of seeing all participants during a meeting, but not being able to see facial expressions of the person talking.
Revolutionary Immersive Experience
Leveraging patent-pending technology, including voice triangulation, face finding, and an innovative dual-camera configuration, the EagleEye Director delivers breakthrough affordability
in personalizing the telepresence experience for every group conference and enables richer communication and more productive meetings. With meeting participants no longer needing to worry about staying in the camera view or interrupting the flow of conversation to handle the remote control, they can spend 100% or their time in meetings focusing on the bigger issue—their business.
Innovative Technology Delivers Unmatched Value
With powerful processing technology on board, the EagleEye Director ships ready to be used in conjunction with any of the Polycom HDX® series room telepresence systems and is simple to set up through a single cable connection. An array of seven microphones in the base of the unit allows the EagleEye Director to precisely locate voices in a variety of room shapes and sizes, making it the ideal solution for large conference rooms, class rooms, or board rooms.
Groundbreaking experience changes the face of group video communications by enabling close-up views of every speaker in a video conference, regardless of their location or the number of people in the room, with automated and ‘directed’ camera pan, tilt and zoom.
Delivers an affordable, personalized telepresence experience in group meetings by intelligently emulating professional video production techniques enabling better communication and more productive meetings– no remote control or user intervention required.
Resolves not being able to see critical facial expressions or determine exactly who is speaking in a larger video conference meeting by combining Polycom’s innovative patent-pending technology and human factors break-through.
Resolution: 1920x1080 / 1280x720
• HDX EagleEye Director base, power supply and necessary cables
• HDX EagleEye Director base, power supply, necessary cables and one EagleEye III camera
• HDX EagleEye Director base, power supply, necessary cables and two EagleEye III cameras
• (2) EagleEye II
• (1) EagleEye II & (1) EagleEye III
• (2) EagleEye III
Compatible Polycom Video Systems
• HDX 9000 Series
• HDX 8000 Series
• HDX 7000 Series
• HDX 6000 Series
• Manual (no voice locating)
• Voice (voice locating)
• Participants should be within 25 feet (7.62m) of EagleEye Director
• Performance may vary in different room configurations
• 1 HDCI out to video system
• USB for diagnostics & local upgrades
• Stereo phoenix connector for remote audio processing
• Base Box with Vertical Array
19.2” (H) x 25.3” (W) x 5.6” (D)
• Auto sensing power supply
• Typical operating voltage/power
- 60VA @ 120V @ 50Hz @ .49 PF
- 60VA @ 120V @ 60Hz @ .49 PF
- 74VA @ 200V @ 50Hz @ .40 PF
- 73VA @ 200V @ 60Hz @ .40 PF
- 87VA @ 260V @ 50Hz @ .34 PF
- 86VA @ 260V @ 60Hz @ .36 PF