The Polycom RealPresence Group 500 solution is perfect for conference rooms and spaces designed for team collaboration of 2-8 people, from small huddle rooms to larger conference rooms with dual screens. Powerful video and audio performance with interactive content collaboration bring employees closer together and drives meaningful conversation for dispersed teams.
- Flexible, interactive content collaboration so distant teams can work more closely together
- High-performance HD video and content quality so everyone can easily view and share without compromise
- Compact design for discreet deployment
- Meet the needs of each individual conference room with flexible camera and accessory options, providing the best user experience and most cost effective deployment
Use the optional built-in multipoint to host video calls with up to 6 participants in HD quality. Included support for dual monitors helps participants see everything more clearly for meetings with greater impact.
We also provide the Polycom RealPresence Group 500 as a hire system, including the EagleEye IV camera, remote controller, microphone arrays and cables. Get in touch or visit our hire page for more information.
Flexible Options for the Highest Quality Video Collaboration
- Polycom® EagleEye™ Producer uses innovative facial-tracking algorithms to accurately frame all room participants, eliminating the “bowling alley” view that is all too common in video calls
- For a more immersive experience, Polycom® EagleEye™ Director automatically zooms in on the person speaking, transmitting facial expressions and body language for higher impact and more productive video collaboration
- The Polycom® EagleEye™ IV camera offers brilliant visual clarity with a 4k sensor, and is available with 12x or 4x zoom and a wide-angle lens adapter, capturing everyone clearly even in odd-shaped rooms
- For smaller rooms, the Polycom® EagleEye™ Acoustic camera takes just seconds to mount on a flat-panel display and delivers excellent 1080p image quality
VideoCentric’s partnership with Polycom is built on a strong and well established relationship built over many years of sales, integration, solution development & infrastructure support. VideoCentric are fully accredited with Polycom and hold certifications including Video Conferencing Solutions, RealPresence Infrastructure and Video Border Proxy (security). VideoCentric have specialists fully trained in Polycom Sales and Technical tracks, Polycom RealPresence and Polycom Video Networking. VideoCentric have scooped top Polycom awards for their extensive support and services offered to customers.
VideoCentric also have the Polycom RealPresence Infrastructure integrated with Microsoft Lync 2010, 2013 and Office 365 in our lab & interoperability testing suite, so we can fully understand the integration between each platform, the solution features & downfalls & how to fully support each solution deployed, whether on-premise, in the cloud or as a hybrid.