Polycom RealPresence Group series designed for huddle rooms, meeting spaces and boardrooms, combines the greatest video experience and a new breakthrough simple interface with the broadest interoperability and lowest total cost of ownership of any video. The Polycom RealPresence Group series includes the Polycom Group 300, Group 500 and Group 700 video conferencing systems.
- Full 1080p60 HD video
- Content sharing up to 1080p60
- Polycom Constant Clarity HD Audio
- Up to 8 way integrated multipoint
- Fully standards based
RealPresence Group 300, 500 or 700, combining great video experiences and a new breakthrough simple interface with the broadest interoperability and lowest total cost of ownership of any video.
Effective group collaboration has never been more important in business communication. Geographically dispersed teams need to get more done with fewer resources making video collaboration a critical tool for improving meeting productivity and breaking down distance barriers.
The Polycom RealPresence Group Series (300, 500 and 700) brings a new standard of efficiency and productivity to your company’s room-based group collaboration by combining great video experiences with a new breakthrough simple interface that’s easy to use from day one. And with Polycom’s commitment to open standards, your system will interoperate with millions of other devices across the globe without costing you a small fortune.
BREAKTHROUGH USER EXPERIENCE
- A breakthrough user experience (Polycom UX™) that’s easy for first time users – no need for specialised training.
- Polycom SmartPairing™ technology* makes it simple to use your Apple iPad tablet to start and manage video calling.
- Full 1080p60 high definition (HD) video delivering the industry’s most lifelike HD image quality.
- Content sharing up to 1080p60, plus full motion High Definition people at the same time, helping to eliminate compromises when sharing across distances.
- Polycom Constant Clarity™, a set of industry-leading audio technology that dramatically improves the sense of realism, resulting in more productive meetings.
- Being fully standards-based, you can call millions of other standards-based video systems in use today.
- Native interoperability with leading unified communications (UC) platforms, without expensive and complex gateways, extending the benefits of your UC platform investment while simplifying the experience for users.
- Polycom’s unique interoperable SVC architecture* providing video calling between both existing video systems and new SVC solutions.
COST OF OWNERSHIP
- H.264 High Profile technology that now extends to 1080p60 experiences for whole new levels of realism at up to 50 percent less bandwidth.
- Breakthrough user interface speeding up the adoption of video communications, and reduces support costs for IT administrators
- Three models to choose from – Polycom RealPresence Group 300, 500 or 700 – providing just the right features and functions for every environment and budget.
- Support for previous investments in Polycom technology, including select cameras, microphones, and UC innovations such as Polycom EagleEye Director and Polycom Touch Control.
Product Technical Sheet
1080p60 content, making everything from presentation slides to full-motion video look as natural as being there
Simultaneous 1080p60 people with 1080p30 content, or 1080p60 content with 1080p30 people, helping to eliminate compromises when sharing across distances
Polycom Constant Clarity™, a set of industry-leading audio technology that dramatically improves the sense of realism
Polycom® Lost Packet Recovery™ (LPR™) technology protects the experience by helping to ensure great quality even when experiencing network issues
Polycom SmartPairing™ technology*, making it simple to use your own Apple iPad tablet to start and manage video calls
Optional Polycom Touch Control for an intuitive graphical touch interface on a 7-inch, high resolution screen
Up to 8-way integrated multi-point, enabling more people to join calls without requiring a separate bridge
HDMI inputs and outputs for simplified installation and cabling
Standards-based interoperability with millions of video conferencing systems in use today
Native interoperability with Microsoft Lync without expensive and complex gateways
Telepresence Interoperability Protocol (TIP) support, for direct connection to non-standards-based Cisco environments
Interoperable SVC architecture*, providing video calling between both existing video systems and new SVC systems
H.264 High Profile standard on video, content and integrated multi-point, for up to 50% bandwidth savings