With Polycom room video conferencing solutions, meeting participants have a large choice of ways to collaborate using either built-in whiteboarding software, Polycom VisualBoard, on the Polycom HDX and RealPresence Group Series or through Polycom’s VisualBoard (UC Board). With the Polycom software solution, users can collaborate across multiple locations with just a mouse or selected touch screen monitors.
Alternatively, the Polycom VisualBoard enables users to pick up a pen and simply share ideas on either a standard wall-mounted whiteboard or monitor, increasing productivity and interactions among remote sites and within Virtual Meetings.
Polycom Whiteboarding Visual Collaboration Solutions offer:
- Simple and direct—USB connection directly to codec eliminates need to take up valuable camera inputs
- Hands-free operation— Automatically starts when the pen touches the surface; simple interface allows for immediate interaction
- Broad interoperability—First and only solution that offers native integration; allows content viewing through standards-based H.239 across all UC devices regardless of location of physical whiteboard
- Cost effective—Leverage existing Polycom infrastructure and whiteboards you own. With no dedicated PC needed, installation is easy and sets up in minutes
- Import and distribute—Slides can be imported and all annotations can be saved to easily distribute to attendees
VideoCentric’s partnership with Polycom is built on a strong and well established relationship built over many years of sales, integration, solution development & infrastructure support. VideoCentric are fully accredited with Polycom and hold certifications including Video Conferencing Solutions, RealPresence Infrastructure and Video Border Proxy (security). VideoCentric have specialists fully trained in Polycom Sales and Technical tracks, Polycom RealPresence and Polycom Video Networking. VideoCentric have scooped top Polycom awards for their extensive support and services offered to customers.
VideoCentric also have the Polycom RealPresence Infrastructure integrated with Microsoft Lync 2010, 2013 and Office 365 in our lab & interoperability testing suite, so we can fully understand the integration between each platform, the solution features & downfalls & how to fully support each solution deployed, whether on-premise, in the cloud or as a hybrid.