The Polycom VSX 6000 has been discontinued by Polycom, however VideoCentric may have ex-demonstration and second hand stock, hire equipment, VSX testing numbers and on-going legacy system support offerings for your requirements. Please contact us for more information.
In the meantime, VideoCentric would recommend you to look at the Polycom RealPresence Group Series video conferencing systems.
Compact, entry-level set-top video conferencing system with built-in IP connectivity, ideal for small group applications.
The Polycom VSX 6000 offers all of the features you’d expect in a high-end group video system with all the key features, but with a smaller footprint. Well suited for organizations with an IP network infrastructure and the need for a small group video conferencing product with a high-quality pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) camera, the VSX 6000 is the answer.
The value of Polycom VSX 6000. Access to the power of Polycom unified collaborative communications solutions.
With the greatest breadth and depth of integrated video, voice, and Web solutions, only Polycom delivers the ultimate communications experience. Our market-leading conferencing and collaboration technologies, supported by world-class service, enable people and organizations to maximize their effectiveness and productivity. Add to that the most experience and proven best-practices in the industry, and it’s clear why Polycom has become the smart choice for organizations seeking a strategic advantage in a real time world.
VSX-6000 Hi Fidelity Audio
14Khz audio provides depth and precision to conversations. VSX-6000 Siren14 Audio operates from 128Kb/s to 2Mb/s.
VSX-6000 Television-like Video
Exceptionally real, smooth motion video. Using H.264 advanced video compression, and Polycom Pro-Motion, VSX6000 video is clear and natural.
VSX-6000 Innovative ease of use
Ultimate simplicity, essential manageability, maximum control. Whether you prefer simple or sophisticated, the VSX6000 user interface is fully customisable to suit your specific requirements.
VSX-6000 Supreme Versatility.
Expand the VSX6000 with a variety of options, including additional microphones, network interface modules, VSX6000 People+Content, embedded multipoint software, AES encryption and more.
An integrated part of the Polycom Office, the VSX6000 supports Polycom Global Management System, PathNavigator, MGC conferencing bridges, and Polycom IP phones – for the ultimate conferencing experience.
- Polycom Siren 14 delivers crisp, crystal clear audio
- Near CD quality sound for dynamic audio performance
- Polycom stereoSurround – 2 Channels of 14kHz crystal clear audio
- Polycom StereoSurround – Superb clarity, easy to decipher multiple conversations and distinguish locations of people in the far room
- Soundstation VTX 1000 Integration – Use the SoundStation VTX 1000 as the microphone for the video system, enables POTS voice-only callers to be added to a video conferencing
- VSX Microphone array – 360 degree audio pickup
- VSX Microphone array – Sensitive enough to pick up whispers, smart enough to eliminate unwanted background noise
- VSX Microphone array – Versatile and attractive design for table top, wall or ceiling mount
- VSX Microphone array – Gated enhanced stereo pickup
- Audio error Concealment – reduced audio drop-out on noisy networks
- Audio error Concealment – Smooth, consistent verbal communication without interruptions, corrects audio from any system seamlessly
- Entry-level set-top video conferencing system with built-in IP connectivity
- H.264 Video
- Pro Motion H.263 (receive only)
- XGA Monitor Support
- Support for 16:9 and 4:3 format
- Video Error Concealment
- People+Content, H.239
- People+Content IP
- Adjustable bandwidth for content
- Part of Polycom’s Unified Collaborative Communications
- Configurable MTU packet size
- Standards based – Solid, reliable and qualified by independent lab tests
- FIPS 140-2 Certified
- Experience exceptionally real, smooth motion video for an extraordinary video conferencing experience.
- Customizable user interface means you can configure the system that’s right for your organization.
- Easy to setup and install with a minimal number of colour coded cables.
- Set up and be making calls right away!
- H.264 video and television-like Pro-Motion video for unsurpassed quality.
- Easy-to-use, customizable user interface.
- IP ready
- Robust remote management tools for IT or video administrators.
People+Content / H.239
H.263 and H.264 Video Error Concealment
People Video Resolution
NTSC 30fps at 56Kbps-768Kbps
PAL 25fps at 56Kbps-768Kbps
Receives Polycom Pro-Motionâ„¢ 60/50 fields per second (full screen video for NTSC/PAL applications)
4SIF (704 x 480), 4CIF (704 x 576)
SIF (352 x 240), CIF (352 x 288)
QSIF (176 x 120), QCIF (176 x 144)
Choice of 4:3 or 16:9 display aspect ratios
Display People on VGA 2nd monitor
Content Video Resolution
XGA (1024 x 768), SVGA (800 x 600), VGA (640 x 480)
Audio Standards & Protocols
14kHz bandwidth with Polycom Siren 14, G.722.1 Annex C
7 kHz bandwidth with G.722, G.722.1
3.4 kHz bandwidth with G.711, G.728, G.729A
Automatic Gain Control
Automatic Noise Supperssion
Instant Adaptation Echo Cancellation
Audio Error Concealment
Other ITU-Supported Standards
H.224/H.281 far-end camera control
H.323 Annex Q far-end camera control
H.225, H.245, H.241
H.231 in multipoint calls
H.243 chair control
H.460.18/.19 NAT/firewall traversal
BONDING, Mode 1
H.320 up to 512Kbps with QBRI
H.323 up to 768Kbps
SIP up to 768Kbps
SCCP up to 768Kbps
iPriority for QoS
COD (PathNavigator Conference on Demand)
- Web based
- ReadiManager SE 200
Auto SPID detection and line number configuration
International languages (16)
Secure web [HTTPS]
Secure TLS in Web, Telnet, FTP
Secure password authentication
Embedded AES FIPS 197, H.235V3 and H.233/234
Auto sensing power supply
Operating voltage/power 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 60 Watts
Max 74 VA@115v60Hz, 87 VA@220v50Hz
Max Heat Dissipation; 205 BTU/hour
Operating Temperature: 0-40°C
Operating Humidity: 15-80%
Non-Operating Humidity: -40-70°C
Non-Operating Humidity (Non-condensing): 10-90%
Maximum altitude is 10,000 feet
Video Base Unit (W/H/D): 11.82â€ / 5.83â€ / 9.63â€; 300.3 mm / 148 mm / 244.5 mm
Video Base Unit Weight: 6.0 lbs; 2.8 kg
One-year return to factory parts and labour
90-day software warranty
QBRI module for ISDN capability up to 512Kbps
Second Monitor Adaptor key for dual monitor functionality
Visual Concert VSX, PC/MAC compatable
- Video input to codec, HD-15 connector
- Audio input to codec, 3.5mm connector
- Video output from codec, conference or local content, HD-15 connector
- LAN hub, 1 input from LAN, 3 PC connections
Cable-free content sharing with People+Content IP
SoundStation VTX 1000