The Polycom VVX 300, VVX 310 and VVX 311 are simple but powerful business media phones for today’s cubicle workers handling a low to moderate volume of calls, that need crystal clear audio communications.
- Make voice more efficient and productive with Polycom HD Voice and Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology
- Intuitive and easy to use user interface
- 3.2″ backlit grayscale LCD
- Voicemail support
- 6 line or speed dial keys, 12 hard keys
- Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and web based configuration tools makes the VVX 300 series simple to deploy, easy to administer, upgrade, and maintain
- Easily to integrate with third- party web-based UC and productivity applications for broad, standards based, open APIs
The Polycom VVX 300 series complements the workplace applications on your computer. View and manage Microsoft Exchange Calendars, receive meeting reminders and alerts, access the corporate directory and instant messaging status from your phone display, and customise and expand through built in applications and custom backgrounds.
Polycom VVX 300/301 and VVX 310/311, Skype for Business Edition
The Polycom VVX Business Media phones are Skype for Business and Microsoft Cloud PBX interoperable, meaning they seamlessly calendar with Microsoft and enable users to experience the extreme quality of Polycom audio, video and content, with the familiarity of Microsoft UC.
- View your Microsoft Exchange Calendar
- Check up to 5 of your Skype for Business “favourites” presence status & instantly access contact cards for additional dialing options
Polycom VVX 311 for RingCentral Cloud PBX
The Polycom VVX-311 has been qualified by RingCentral as a high-end desk VoIP phone for the office worker, to integrate with your RingCentral business service. Utilising standard SIP protocol, the Polycom VVX 311 office phone offers a host of call processing features that rival your standard desk phone, including voicemail, call waiting, call forwarding etc.
“This is the ideal media phone for the office worker requiring the latest in technology, inputs and interoperability. “
– RingCentral Representative
Find out More & Get Pricing
Get in touch with VideoCentric, leading accredited Polycom integrator, to discuss whether the Polycom VVX 300 series is right for your business, or to find out more about the range of VVX phones or other desktop VoIP phones available in the market today.
Related Solutions & Services
Polycom VVX 300 Series Datasheet
Polycom VVX for Office 365 and Skype for Business - Reference Guide
Polycom Infographic: Is Cloud Telephony Right for You?