Enhance productivity and collaboration across your business with the simple to use Polycom VVX 501 desktop UC phone designed to deliver a personal communications experience for todays busy managers and knowledge workers.
The Polycom VVX 500 series is designed for a broad range of UC environments, and provides a powerful yet intuitive office phone device with a simple touch-screen interface that’s easy to configure, deploy and manage throughout your organisation.
Benefits & Features of the Polycom VVX 501
The Polycom VVX 501 phone provides superior voice capabilities with a multitouch, gesture based user interface for simple navigation, high-performance communications.
- Sleek design & simple-to-use
- 12 touch keys & intelligent context-based softkeys
- 3.5″ LCD display
- Voicemail & videomail support
- Polycom HD Voice & Acoustic Clarity technology
- Simple integration with third-party UC and productivity applications
- Video playback functionality for streaming content
- Expandable accessories, open app platform & web browser
VVX 501 Microsoft Skype for Business Edition
The Polycom VVX Business Media phones are Skype for Business and Microsoft Cloud PBX integrated, meaning they seamlessly calendar with Microsoft and enable users to experience the extreme quality of Polycom audio, video and content, with the familiarity of Microsoft UC.
- View your Microsoft Outlook calendar with Microsoft Exchange Integration
- Qualified with Microsoft as a Skype for Business/Office 365 Cloud PVX interoperability solution
- Check up to 11 of your Skype for Business “favourites” presence status in colour
Polycom VVX 501 for RingCentral Cloud PBX
The Polycom VVX-501 has been qualified by RingCentral as the leading high-end desk VoIP phone to integrate with your RingCentral business service. Utilising standard SIP protocol, the Polycom VVX 501 office phone offers a host of call processing features that rival your standard desk phone, including voicemail, call waiting, call forwarding etc.
“This is the ideal media phone for the business executive or any team member handling multiple calls and requiring the latest in technology, inputs and interoperability.
Find out More & Get Pricing
Get in touch with VideoCentric, accredited Polycom integrator, to discuss whether the Polycom VVX 501 is right for your business, or to find out more about the range of VVX phones or other desktop VoIP phones available in the market today.
Related Solutions & Services
Polycom VVX 500 Series Datasheet and Specification
Polycom VVX 500, 501 Business Media Phone FAQ
Infographic: Is Cloud Telephony Right For You?