VideoCentric provide an indepth onsite pre-installation survey service, that helps to ensure excellence is achieved in every aspect of your project. Covering all areas of preparation for a high quality and efficient installation, our highly trained and accredited engineers survey your space, confirm suitability of solutions and ensure risks associated with your future installation are recognised and mitigated prior to any works taking place at your premises.
Based upon 15 years of experience installing Video Conferencing, Collaboration and Networking equipment into organisations of all sizes across the UK, our pre-installation surveys ensure:
- The right technology is proposed, implemented and tailored to your organisations requirements and expected outcomes
- A fast and efficient installation can be carried out, without risk or error
- You will be highly satisfied with the work carried out at your premises
- Overall costs are lowered, which are usually associated with poor planning
Along with surveying the room structures, dimensions, obstacles and current equipment utilisation, our expert engineers will also make in-depth recommendations to your account managers for suitability of proposed equipment, positioning, distance of projection, acoustic recommendations and electrical/ethernet connections, along with assessing access points, working at height, decorative impact & recommendations for minimal business downtime during installation.
Carrying out a pre-installation survey means VideoCentric will carry the risk of any mis-specification of physical aspects of the project, including quality of workmanship, and will provide in-depth information to enable a high quality scope-of-works to be produced.
Contact our team today to find out more about our Pre-Installation Surveys and what we can do for you to ensure the smooth running of your project.
Related Solutions & Services
- Collaboration in the Workplace,
- Collaboration Solutions for Boardrooms & Conference Rooms,
- Consultancy & Design Services,
- Installation Services,
- Integration Services,
- Meeting Room, Desktop, Mobile & Cloud - The Connected Experience with Lifesize Cloud,
- Mobile Workers & BYOD,
- Professional Services,
- Professional Video Conferencing,
- ROI, Analytics & Adoption,
- Video Conferencing Solutions for Small Rooms & Huddle Spaces,
- Voice, Video & Data Collaboration