iVIEW SCOPIA Management Suite delivers management, control and scheduling for robust network management and easy-to-use conferencing. iVIEW provides a single access point for managing all video conferencing devices including RADVISION and third party endpoints, infrastructure devices such as MCUs and gateways, and call control applications such as gatekeepers and SIP agents.
Administrators can detect and monitor their devices, remotely configure, control and upgrade them. iVIEW’s scheduling capability offers convenient scheduling, resource reservation and control from a single point. Scalability and redundancy is delivered for large enterprises and service providers including the unique Virtual MCU feature for distributed deployments. With iVIEW’s Virtual MCU, virtual conference rooms are created for simple access across the deployment.
iVIEW Suite Highlights
- Global, centralized view of all video endpoints and network elements enabling real-time control, monitoring and maintenance of each device from a single interface and interface with billing and reporting systems
- Easy Web-based scheduling and ad hoc video conferencing providing resource reservation and bandwidth monitoring and control
- Comprehensive multiparty conference control allows users to easily invite additional attendees, mute and un-mute participants and change the meeting video layout
- Management of multiple MCUs in a distributed architecture, including Virtual MCU functionality. Virtual MCUs enable conferences to be spread across multiple MCUs seamlessly.
- Microsoft® Outlook and Active Directory integration for scheduling meetings including user authentication and policy management
- High availability utilizing a master and slave failover mechanism for mission-critical applications
- Multi-tenant support for managing conferencing and communications networks supporting multiple organizations
- Integration with IBM® Lotus® Notes® and IBM Lotus Domino® provides the ability using the Lotus UI to schedule conferences, invite participants & reserve ports in the most intuitive & simple way
- Unified Central Management Management of a diverse, distributed video conferencing network including all SCOPIA
generations and products. Ongoing expansion of endpoint management now including Polycom HDX/VSX and SONY XG-80.
- Creates “Virtual MCU” Patented architecture approach enables high scale, distributed video conferencing deployments.
Simple conference entry through one number regardless of location with dynamic and transparent conference creation across multiple MCUs.
- Works the Way You Work Integrated with Microsoft Office or IBM Lotus Notes in your enterprise. Utilize your existing Microsoft Active Directory and IBM Lotus Domino infrastructure.
- Comprehensive Reporting Provides network insight through extensive visual reports. Simple and fast statistics to
understand utilization, view trends, watch usage growth, see the real requirements and justify the investments.
- Manage Access & Costs Detailed provisioning and access control privileges by user and group including bandwidth,
recording, maximum participants and more. Real time monitoring to instantly know use or abuse of the solution.
Scheduling & On-Demand Conferencing
- Web-based intuitive interface
- Scheduled and ad-hoc conference support
- Microsoft Outlook & IBM Lotus Notes integration for simplified scheduling experience
- Allow any type of endpoint to connect to the same conference: H.323, SIP, ISDN, 3G Mobile, POTS phone
- Customized personal virtual room for ad hoc or scheduled meetings
- Video resource reservations (MCU, Gateway, Gatekeeper)
- Geographical scheduling of video resources and bandwidth based on network topology
- Least cost routing to reduce ISDN call costs
- Checks MCU, users and endpoints for resource availability
- Automatic invite of endpoints (Dial-out)
- Recurring meetings
- Email notifications to meeting participants with individual information
- Personal address book to easily retrieve your favorite contacts
- Utilizes Sony embedded endpoint multipoint conferencing capabilities
SCOPIA® Desktop Integration
- Management and control of desktop to desktop/desktop to room system conferencing Comprehensive Multiparty Meeting Control
- Creates simplified dial plan and system accessibility by providing a single call-in number for the entire deployment
- View and control meeting participants
- Invite additional participants
- Change screen layout
- Mute and un-mute participants
- Extend or terminate the conference
- Seamlessly manage cascaded conferences Reports and Statistics
- Graphical display of infrastructure usage & utilization (MCU, GW, SCOPIA Desktop servers and endpoints)
- Graphical display of multipoint statistics: average call duration and number of participants
- Graphical display of usage per virtual room
- Detailed call records on screen or in xl format
- Executive summary reports for administrators in PDF format
Enhanced User Provisioning
- Detailed provisioning and access control privileges by user and group for: Bandwidth, Recording and Maximum participants
- CDRs for billing purposes
- Organizational User Management
- Organizational Meeting Management
SIP & H.323 Integration
- SIP PBX and H.323 network support for integration with third party applications
Language Support for Administrator (Network Manager):
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
Language Support for User (Resource Manager & Scheduler):
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
Note: Multilingual support is available with specific language pack.
(for iVIEW Suite with internal gatekeeper and standalone iVIEW Suite)
Pentium 4, 2 GHz processor, 2 GB of RAM
20 GB Hard Disk space
Windows® 2000, 2003 or 2008 Server
Windows® Vista, 2000, 2003, XP or ME
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
IBM Lotus Notes add-on
Client: IBM Lotus Notes 7.0/8.0/8.5 on Windows XP or Windows Server 2003
Server: IBM Lotus Domino 7.0/8.0/8.5 on Windows Server 2003 or Redhat Linux 4.0
Microsoft Outlook add-on
Server: Microsoft Exchange 2000/2003/2007 Server
Client: Microsoft Outlook 2000 SP3/XP/2003/2007