- Built to last – metal reinforced headbands for robustness and durability
- Easy disconnect plug for walkaway convenience
- Bendable boom arm & 350 degree microphone rotation
- Wideband sound with noise-cancelling microphones
- Sennheiser ActiveGard technology
- Extreme comfort with dual hinge ear cup system to adapt seamlessly to your ear, acoustic foam ear pad with soft leatherette cover and headband grooves for simple and adjustable fit
More Detail: The SC 230 and SC260
The Sennheiser SC 230 and SC260 headsets are a robust, single-sided and double-sided (respectively), wired headset designed for demanding professionals in Contact Center and Office workplaces. With Sennheiser Voice Clarity and noisecancelling microphone, the SC 230 and SC260 optimises speech intelligibility in noisy environments to deliver a clearer, more natural conversational experience during calls.
Built to last, the SC 230 and SC 260 is with their durable construction designed for years of continuous use. The lightweight, metal reinforced headband with numbered grooves gives a personalized fit and a fully adjustable, bendable boom arm positions the microphone perfectly.
Designed for all day use, the SC 230 and SC 260 features a CircleFlex® dual-hinge ear cup with ear pad in soft acoustic foam with leatherette cover for user flexibility and long-lasting user comfort. For flexible use, the headset features an Easy Disconnect cable. Sennheiser ActiveGard® technology protects users from acoustic shock and sudden sound surges. Additionally, a nylon carry pouch for transport or storage is included to protect the headset when not in use.
To discuss your headset and audio needs in more detail with VideoCentric and Sennheiser, get in touch today and find out more about the full range of Desktop audio and integrateable technologies for your environment, to suit your needs.