Sennheiser SC 75 USB MS is a double-sided, wired headset offering both USB and 3.5 mm connectivity. The dual connectivity is provided via the headset´s 3.5 mm jack and a detachable USB cable, allowing connection to smartphones, tablets, etc. as well as PC. A flexible headset solution optimized for mobile office professionals using Skype for Business.
Sennheiser Sound Leadership
With Sennheiser Voice Clarity and a noise cancelling microphone, the SC 75 USB MS optimizes speech intelligibility in noisy environments to deliver a more natural conversational experience during calls for both caller and listener. Sound enhancement profiles adjust automatically for optimal communication or multimedia use.
- Dual connectivity – offering both 3.5 mm jack and USB connectivity allowing connection to smartphones, tablets etc. as well as PC
- Certified for Skype for Business – with the detachable USB cable with in-line call control
- Sennheiser Voice Clarity – wideband sound for a natural listening experience
- Noise-cancelling microphone – filters out ambient noise for optimum speech clarity
- Unique contemporary design – crafted with look and feel in mind
- Instant comfort – flexible headband with leatherette padding adjusts for perfect fit 2-in-1 ear pad styles – choose between soft leatherette or light acoustic foam for maximum comfort
- Optimized for communication and multimedia – with automatic sound enhancement profiles*
- Ergonomic in-line call control unit – simple and functional for easy call management*
- Bendable boom arm – ensures optimal microphone position
- Sennheiser ActiveGard® technology – protects users from acoustic shock Protective carry pouch – for easy storage or transport
- Switchable Noise at Work limiter – in compliance with EU Noise at Work legislation (Directive 2003/10/EC)*
To discuss your headset and audio needs in more detail with VideoCentric and Sennheiser, get in touch today and find out more about the full range of Desktop audio and integrateable technologies for your environment, to suit your needs.