MB 660 UC MS is a wireless, Skype for Business Certified, adaptive ANC headset designed for knowledge workers demanding business-grade communication and premium Sennheiser sound quality for maximum productivity in open offices.
- Certified for Skype for Business – MB 660 UC MS headset and included PC dongle BTD 800 USB ML are Certified for Skype for Business.
- NoiseGard™ hybrid adaptive active noise cancellation – constantly monitors the background environment for ambient noises and adjusts the level of noise reduction in your headset.
- SpeakFocus™ technology – with 3 digital microphones enhances voice clarity in all sound environments and provides the user with consistently clear sound.
- Advanced Own-Voice-Detector – optimizes speech intelligibility and reduces distracting background noises.
- WindSafe™ technology – reduces wind noise in outdoor situations.
- Room Experience™ technology – for a more realistic sound and increased call comfort.
- Sound effect modes – Club, Movie, Speech (pre-set), Director (default) for a personalized listening experience.
- Battery time – up to 30 hours* long performance.
- Tap-to-pair – with the built-in NFC** function, you can tap your phone to pair your MB 660 UC MS instantly with your device.
- Touch pad – simple swipes and taps for call and media control.
- Multiple connection options – adapters and cables included for wireless, wired and in-flight connectivity.
- USB cable with micro-USB connector – for convenient charging or using the headset as a wired headset for communication and multimedia.
- Folding & Storing – easy on/off by turning the ear cups. Foldable design for compact storage.
Adaptive Active Noise Cancellation
Focusing on your work without being disrupted or distracted by your colleagues or other sources of noise has become a serious challenge in an open office environment.
Sennheiser’s NoiseGard™ hybrid adaptive active noise cancellation technology constantly monitors the background environment for ambient noises and adjusts the level of noise reduction in your headset. This unique technology enables you to take control of your sound environment so you can have a productive, disruption-free workspace.
Business-grade communication SpeakFocus™
Striving to be heard in a noisy environment can make communication inefficient and stressful. And in business, clear communication is crucial. SpeakFocus™ technology, with 3 digital microphones, delivers crystal clear sound, making it easy for listeners to hear what you’re saying – even in noisy open offices, so your call time is always effective.
Reducing background noise doesn’t mean compromising on the quality of your own voice. Sennheiser’s Advanced OwnVoice-Detector continuously monitors the environment to determine whether your voice is present or not. When your voice is detected, it reacts immediately to provide optimal speech intelligibility while simultaneously reducing background noise.
Windy days can be a call killer when conversations need to take place outdoors. Sennheiser WindSafe™ technology ensures the clearest possible sound is sent to your listener by reducing wind noise using advanced digital signal processing, combined with a specially designed wind screen “rosette”. Because wind passes by without causing turbulence, your voice is easily heard, without background disturbance.
Sennheiser signature sound
Relaxing between calls is an effective way to reduce stress during long, busy workdays. To get the best, personalized sound for speech, music and entertainment from your headset, MB 660 UC MS delivers Sennheiser’s respected high-quality stereo audio, and CD-quality streaming with aptX®. With a choice of sound effect modes (Club, Movie, Speech, Director), you can create your own personalized sound profile.