The VideoCloud from VideoCentric is a portfolio of cloud based services focused on enabling every organisation with the benefits of telepresence, video conferencing and visual communications, without the need to invest in on-premise infrastructure.
The VideoCloud cloud services portfolio has over 14 services that can be utilised by both customers new to video conferencing and those who have already invested in video infrastructure. With Virtual Rooms enabling access from a even a simple browser, to expansions of your current video infrastructure in a scalable, secure way, the VideoCloud brings you together with anyone, without barriers.
VideoCentric’s VideoCloud Portfolio includes:
- VideoCloud Virtual Meeting Rooms
- VideoCloud Data Collaboration Services
- VideoCloud Network Services including Firewall Traversal, ISDN Gateways and Protocol Transcoding
- VideoCloud Monitoring, Management and Concierge Services
- VideoCloud Recording and Streaming Services
INTEROPERABILITY OF SERVICES & SOLUTIONS
Each service within VideoCentric’s VideoCloud is interoperable with one another, meaning you can build a cloud to meet your exact requirements. And the VideoCloud has been designed and developed in the UK’s leading interoperability suites to ensure interoperability of all video conferencing systems, PCs, Macs, tablets & Smartphones.
And what’s more, the VideoCloud includes “interoperability services” designed to connect “non-interoperable systems” with the world, so whoever you want to connect with, the VideoCloud can make it happen!
The VideoCloud offers support and solutions for (but not exclusive to):
- Immersive Telepresence Suites
- Room based Telepresence and Video Conferencing Systems
- Desktop Telepresence and Video Conferencing Systems
- Professional Software Clients & Consumer Clients
- H.323, SIP, PC, Mac, Tablet, Smartphone, OCS, Lync, Skype, Google, ISDN, Telephony and SMARTBoards
VideoCentric is the UK’s most experienced integration, and experts in both hardware AND cloud. The VideoCloud cloud services are launched on the back of VideoCentric’s 6 years’ experience of video in the cloud – In 2006 VideoCentric launched VIPER, a Multipoint Video over IP Service in the cloud – and have used the experience gained with VIPER to understand what our customers really want and need from visual communications.
VideoCentric’s VideoCloud is backed up by VideoCentric’s award winning maintenance and support services, managed in-house with the UK’s most experienced Technical Team at its heart. With the most comprehensive interoperability suites in the UK, all services have been put through strigent tests before launched to ensure the highest levels quality, interoperability and functionality is offered to our customers.