VideoCentric provide a range of bespoke video conferencing training programmes and courses for video conferencing users, administrators and IT/network managers, to help drive adoption within your organisation and help you to build your knowledge in video conferencing and video infrastructure. Whether you are completely new to video conferencing, want to make video pervasive throughout new departments and teams, or need a top up on a specific technology, VideoCentric’s expert team of trainers can work with you to provide a hands on & interactive course and help you recognise a much bigger return on your investment.
VideoCentric expert video trainers will tailor training courses designed around you and your business needs, and can be held at any premise in the UK, for small or large groups, for any level of video conferencing user or administrator.
Video Conferencing User Training
VideoCentric provide video conferencing user training for organisations new to video conferencing, with half day and full day courses available to be held at a site with installed video conferencing equipment, or at VideoCentric’s HQ. This training can include:
- Basics of using a system including placing calls, muting microphones & controlling cameras
- Data sharing & presentations in relation to your AV set up
- Multipoint conferencing, escalation, accessing MCU’s & VMR’s
- Calling between Lync & professional video conferencing systems
- Cloud, BYOD & Mobility sessions
- User adoption, business benefits of video, scenarios & ROI sessions
- A focus on a particular product from Cisco, Polycom, Lifesize, Avaya, Tandbeg
To organise training or to discuss your requirements, give our friendly team a call and we will discuss your options, needs & budget and design a video conferencing training session around you.
Video Conferencing Network Administrator Training
VideoCentric can also provide Video Conferencing Network Administrator training for all levels of technical staff. VideoCentric have provided a wide range of network training sessions for IT departments, network specialists and other Video Conferencing Integrators, and is designed & run in-house by VideoCentric’s expert technical team. Video Conferencing network administrator training can include:
- Video over IP basics, protocols & an introduction to video networking infrastructure
- Designing video networks, components & video integration
- First, second and third level technical support training
- Network management & administration
- Training on your specific environment, in your environment
Contact VideoCentric today and ask about video conferencing training courses, and we will work with you to deliver a course exactly as you require.
Video Conferencing Refresher Training
VideoCentric provide video conferencing refresher training with all VideoCentric managed maintenance contracts. Refresher training is perfect for small groups of C-level’s and Directors to understand how Video Conferencing can and should be impacting their business, and new employees to learn the basics of using the installed video conferencing equipment.
Refresher training is carried out via video to help encourage the use of the systems, and includes how to place calls, use common features and use additional solutions integrated in your network such as recording and streaming. If you have a maintenance & support contract with VideoCentric, call us today to book in your sessions, or speak to us to find out more about getting a maintenance contract with the UK’s most experienced Video Conferencing integrator.
Related Solutions & Services
- Cloud vs On Premise vs Hybrid,
- Interoperability & Multi-Vendor Connectivity,
- Meeting Room, Desktop, Mobile & Cloud - The Connected Experience,
- Mobile Workers & BYOD,
- Outsource Management & Infrastructure,
- Professional Services,
- Professional Video Conferencing,
- Public Cloud,
- Remote Workforce & Dispersed Teams,
- Skype For Business,
- The VideoCloud Service Portfolio,
- Training, HR & Agencies,
- Unified Communications,
- Video Collaboration,
- Video Collaboration Solutions for Boardrooms & Conference Rooms,
- Video Conferencing Solutions for Small Rooms & Huddle Spaces