With support for standards-based VoIP devices, customers can choose best-in-class business phones devices and accessories to provide traditional calling experiences to your users.
One unified app for phone, video, meetings, and chat
- Seamlessly make and receive phone calls, share content, participate in video meetings, and send chat messages from Zoom desktop and mobile apps
- Easily elevate phone calls to a Zoom Meeting without requiring participants to hang up and dial-in to a separate conference bridge
- Native apps for Windows, MacOS, iOS, and Android are designed for ease of use while maximizing voice and video quality of service
Enterprise cloud phone system capabilities
- Intelligent Call Routing & Auto Attendants – Never miss a call. With intelligent personal and system call routing capabilities calls are quickly and efficiently connected.
- Out-of-the-box Integrations – Improve employee productivity with native integrations to Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office 365, and Google G-Suite
- Bring Your Own Carrier – Keep your current PSTN service provider to power the Zoom Phone cloud PBX service in virtually any country.
- Voicemail & Call Recording – Easily listen to or read your transcribed voicemails or listen to recorded phone calls from any PC, deskphone, or mobile device.
- Secure HD Audio – Enable your employees to communicate with secure high definition voice conversations
- Interoperability with Standards-based Endpoints – Preserve the traditional deskphone experience with support for VoIP devices from Polycom and Yealink.
- Poly Trio 8500 – Click here to see more
- Yealink CP960
- Poly VVX 250, 350, 450