Cloud-based Virtual Meeting Rooms enable organisations to hold multiparty video conferences without the need for an on-premise MCU.
VideoCentric’s Virtual Meeting Room Portfolio includes a range of services based on room size and quality, with additional options available to customize for your requirements.VideoCentric’s Virtual Meeting Rooms enable:
- The highest quality HD Video Conferences with datasharing, presentations, collaboration & HD audio quality
- Ad-hoc meetings whenever required – participants can join from any device, including their PC, laptop or tablet
- Professional room systems and immersive telepresence systems to join in a call with those previously unable to be contacted
- “Point-to-point” video conferencing systems to take part in multipoint conferences
- Larger groups of participants to be involved in the session than available with an MCU unless a huge investment is made
- Management and monitoring of your service to be carried out by VMR experts and a highly experienced technical team
VideoCentric provide a number of different Virtual Meeting Rooms to meet the varied requirements of our customers, including room size, bandwidth or network connectivity, mobile & social media connectivity, data centre locations, encryption & resilience. Our friendly cloud adviser can help talk you through the options, just give us a call and we can discuss and help you compare both our VideoCloud 365 VMR offering and vendor specific cloud virtual meeting room solutions.