VideoCentric’s world class portfolio of Cloud-based Video Conferencing services provides your organisation with a range of strigently tested cloud collaboration solutions for helping your business communicate effectively.
By using all of the solutions we sell in-house and by being accredited with each of the manufacturers, we continue to test & try out the newest features, ensure we can support new interoperabilily challenges that arise, and can provide unbiased feedback and information to help you select the service that is right for you.
Our portfolio of solutions include features for:
- Video, voice & data collaboration
- Scheduling & ad-hoc conferencing
- Meet-in-the-middle and direct calling
- Cloud connected devices in the meeting spaces & boardrooms
- Web browser, apps for mobile/tablets & desktop connectivity
- Microsoft Teams/Skype for Business integration
- Administration portals, analytics, reporting & company wide management
- Recording, streaming & sharing
- Live Video Event Production & Streaming
Our leading vendors of choice include Lifesize, with the Lifesize Cloud and Icon Series, Cisco with Cisco WebEx Teams, Polycom & Videxio for Microsoft environments, Zoom and BlueJeans.
Each of the services have strengths and benefits, suitable to a range of organisations, and we would encourage organisations to see each of the solutions side-by-side, trial and test the offerings, and discuss your needs and aimed outcomes with our cloud specialists to ensure you choose the right cloud platform to deploy across your organisation.
Get in touch with the VideoCentric team today to discuss your requirements, budget and current solutions, find out the pro’s and con’s of each of the solutions available on the market today, and arrange a visit at your premises, or ours, to find out more.