VideoCentric hold the UK’s largest stock of video conferencing equipment for you to hire for any of your meetings or events. VideoCentric provide a hire service of video conferencing systems, cameras and interactive technologies for organisations wishing to hire equipment for a day, week, month or quarter. We hire out systems from all of the world’s leading video conferencing vendors – Cisco, Polycom, Lifesize and more – which can also be provided with an expert video engineer to help set up, install, administer and remove at the end of the hire period.
Hire video conferencing systems such as the Lifesize Icon from VideoCentric.
VideoCentric also provide hire of SMARTBoards, SMART Podiums, SMART Kapp IQ boards, video conferencing PTZ cameras and LCD displays for events, training sessions or any short term hire requirements. Some of the video equipment available to hire includes the products below, subject to current hire stock, however do give us a call to discuss your event or needs – we may have other available hire equipment that could be better suited, or be able to provide you with a tailored solution based upon your specific needs.
What Video Conferencing Systems can I Hire?
- Hire Cisco, Polycom, Lifesize, SMART, Avaya/Radvision, Sony, Canon, NEC & Samsung
- Hire Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business Room Systems from 1 month to 3 years
- Choose hire period – hire daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly
- Choose to include the install and removal of your hire system
- Choose to include pre-event supervision and full event supervision by an experienced engineer for your event
- Include hire of audio system – includes speakers, mixer, amplifier & microphones
- Include hire of Presentation system – includes projectors, screen, PC’s & clicker
VideoCentric have managed & run video conferencing events with hire equipment for many organisations, including the NHS & Education establishments. See the pioneering Keyhole Surgery event new at James Cook University Hospital here