VideoCentric hold the UK’s largest stock of video conferencing equipment for you to hire for any of your meetings, events or longer term hire needs.
We provide a hire service of video conferencing systems, cameras, accessories and interactive technologies for organisations wishing to hire equipment for a day, week, month or quarter. With hire systems available from all of the world’s leading video conferencing vendors including Cisco, Polycom, Lifesize and Yealink, and the availability of expert video engineers to help set up, install, administer and remove at the end of the hire period, you can be sure that everything will go smoothly and every participant in the room or remotely will feel fully immersed and part of your event.
Hire video conferencing systems such as the Lifesize Icon.
VideoCentric also provide hire of displays and peripherals for your setup, including video conferencing PTZ cameras and LCD displays for events, training sessions or any short term hire requirements. Some of the video equipment available to hire includes the products below, subject to current hire stock, however do give us a call to discuss your event or needs – we may have other available hire equipment that could be better suited, or be able to provide you with a tailored solution based upon your specific needs.
What Video Conferencing Systems can I Hire?
- Hire Cisco, Polycom, Lifesize, Yealink Video Conferencing Systems
- From 40″ to 85″ NEC & Samsung displays for hire
- Hire wireless presentation devices such as the Polycom Pano, Lifesize Share and Barco ClickShare
- Hire Apple iPads (inc. iPad Mini), Apple MacBooks and SMART Podiums for controlling your conference
- Choose hire period – hire daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly
- Choose to include the install and removal of your hire system
- Choose to include pre-event supervision and full event supervision by an experienced engineer for your event
- Include hire of audio system – includes speakers, mixer, amplifier & microphones
- Include hire of Presentation system – includes projectors, screen, PC’s & clicker
We will spend some time with you prior to your event to understand your venue and room size, the current equipment to integrate with including your Collaboration environment (i.e. Microsoft Skype for Business, WebEx, Zoom or GSuite), bandwidth & connectivity, the level of your staff and features and functionality required, to assist in recommending the best systems and technology to hire for your event.
VideoCentric have managed & run video conferencing events with hire equipment for many organisations, including the NHS & Education establishments. See the pioneering Keyhole Surgery event new at James Cook University Hospital here