- Do you have a video conferencing or collaboration environment?
- Are you working with video enabled tools such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom or WebEx?
- Are your voice, video & data networks working apart when they should be working together?
- Are you preparing for a network that can accommodate your growing communications traffic when your business is ready?
VideoCentric provide full end-to-end consultancy, design, services & support for your business communications strategy, video conferencing environment and more. Whether support for a single video conferencing endpoint or a full multinational communications video enabled network with wireless connectivity and 24×7 mission critical requirements, we can ensure a full, reliable and professional service that will deliver on-going value to your business.
With our seperate video, voice & data networks, each supplier knew the components of it’s own implementation very well, but no-one could help us with the interaction between each. When an issue occurred between two networks, we always hit a brick wall. VideoCentric helped us to bring all our networks under one supplier with experts in Video, Voice & Data, understood all components & helped us integrate them properly & efficiently.
VideoCentric provide customers with the highest quality end-to-end solution for all your video-based communications needs, from consultation & thorough design to expert implementation and award-winning support. We provide a full portfolio of expert services for your voice, wireless, security, computing, cloud, data and Unified Communications support requirements.
Our portfolio of services can be tailored to your business needs, and include:
DISCOVERY AND DESIGN
- Consultancy with our expert analysts and accredited technical specialists
- Video Conferencing solution design & room acoustics
- Pre-installation surveys in over 100 countries
- Video network infrastructure design & integration
- Analogue PBX to digital VoIP telecom migration
- Wireless & BYOD network hotspots/readiness measurements
- Business Strategy planning & alignment
- Skype for Business, WebEx, UC & Collaboration tool consultancy & integration
- Multi-vendor network infrastructure integration
- Access & security policy implementation and enforcement
- ROI, TCO & Business case planning
Our discovery and design services take our 150 years combined experience across our team and works with you to understand your business communication goals to ensure the correct solution, the correct integration and the correct technologies and services can be implemented.
DEPLOY & IMPLEMENT
- Video Conferencing & Collaboration expert installation Services
- AV integration and installation in meeting rooms, theatres & office spaces
- Trials & Proof-of-concept deployments
- SaaS enrolment & management
- Video Network Infrastructure deployment – on-premise, virtualised, private or hosted cloud
- Digital PBX deployment & integration
- ISO 27000 VMR cloud services
- Managed & hosted services
- Flexible finance, leasing & subscription offerings
- Video endpoint certification & acceptance testing (FAT)
- Video Network implementation & integration of video, voice & data networks
- Expert global support for UC, telephony & Video Communications
- Expert Service Maintenance Programmes
- Award-winning Video Conferencing Maintenance & Support
- Preventative maintenance services
- Video Conferencing training courses & technology seminars
- 24/7 Management help-desk and Pro-active 24/7 monitoring services
- User adoption, ROI & onboarding services
- Trade-in & upgrade services
- Ad-hoc & “token based” support
- Video Conferencing system hire & equipment leasing
- Outsourced IT management for video, voice & data
- UK’s most comprehensive demonstration facilities
Specifically for Video Conferencing and Video Network requirements, VideoCentric offer the UK’s highest levels of advanced part replacement, onsite support escalation, expert video helpdesk & 24×7 interoperability & system testing. In addition to added extra’s for our customers including free remote user refresher training for all customers with maintenance, VideoCentric are the UK’s most experienced provider of video conferencing solutions & support, and can provide you and your organisation with everything you need from getting started with video through to long-term system & infrastructure support.