VideoCentric’s award-winning maintenance service supports and protects your investment in video conferencing & visual communications. Our full end-to-end support and seven levels of maintenance services managed by our in-house technical experts ensure optimal performance, investment protection, improved usage and peace of mind throughout your organisation.
- Award-winning technical team with over 30 years experience in video conferencing
- The most comprehensive services available in the UK, tailored to your requirements
- The lowest cost of services when compared like-for-like in the UK
VIDEO CONFERENCING MAINTENANCE OFFERINGS
Unlike most other UK resellers, who only offer manufacturer managed services, VideoCentric recognize customer requirements for flexibility, speed of response & replacement, personal & direct communication, and quality & competence of the support team.
I couldn’t ever challenge the breadth of knowledge in VideoCentric’s technical team. Exceptional customer service. Commendable knowledge.
Each of VideoCentric’s seven maintenance levels offer a “base layer” of services that ensure expert support is only a phonecall away, and that equipment can be tested with 24×7 access into our interoperability suite, consisting of 30 systems from all of the worlds’ leading manufacturers. Features of some of our services include:
- Expert telephone & technical support
- Software patches & major releases
- 24×7 Interoperability testing with every major manufacturer
- Fault diagnosis within 4 hours
- Regular video refresher training
- On-site engineers & configuration
- Replica infrastructure systems
We aim to enable you to ensure the highest performance possible from your investment, and help you reduce downtime in your organisation. To find out more information about VideoCentric’s maintenance & support packages for Video Conferencing solutions in the UK, contact us now.
PROUD TO SUPPORT OUR CUSTOMERS DIRECTLY
VideoCentric is proud to support its own customers with a rare in-house technical team, recognised as the most experienced video conferencing support team in the UK. With a variety of support packages tailored to suit the needs of each customer, and with engineers who are experienced and fully accredited with all the major manufacturers, VideoCentric can make sure you get the best from your video solution, now and into the future.
- Single point of contact, dedicated, personal & in-house
- Award-winning customer service & satisfaction
- Over 90% of our customers renew their maintenance with us year-on-year
- Seven levels, from software only support to 24×7 mission critical
VideoCentric pride ourselves on our expert level of support, and even hold spares, parts and even replica systems so swap-outs and replacements are managed efficiently, from the UK, by a team you know and trust.