Strengthen business relationships with Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms (CMR) and VideoCentric, leading UK Premier Cisco partner and Video Collaboration specialist. Now, with Cisco CMR’s, everyone can meet using almost any device, to provide a business-grade video collaboration and conferencing experience that combines the worlds leading video, voice, and content sharing technologies.
Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms help to enable every person to meet with whoever they want, in a way that suits their working day. With Cisco CMR, you can:
- Invite others to meet in your personalized, always-available virtual meeting space – quickly, easily and anytime
- Create instant ad-hoc meetings whenever you need them, add additional people to your conversation, and start new meetings when it works for you
- Reserve conference rooms and resources required for scheduled meetings and specific people
Cisco CMR brings together Cisco’s world leading video conferencing infrastructure and WebEx cloud data conferencing services to deliver the most collaborative meeting experience available today. With VideoCentric and Cisco, you can host professional video-optimised meetings, available to anyone, anywhere, on any device. And Cisco CMR’s can be deployed in whatever way you choose – Cloud, Hybrid or On-premise – giving you the flexibility to communicate how you choose.
Cisco CMR’s supports all Cisco collaboration endpoints, including the DX Series, MX Series and SX Series video conferencing solutions, Cisco Jabber clients, Cisco WebEx on Windows, Macs, IE, Firefox & Chrome, WebEx on Android, Apple iOS and Windows Mobile, Microsoft Lync 2010 & 2013, any standards-based video conferencing endpoint and any telephone.
Why Choose Cisco CMR?
Cisco CMR’s are simple, with intuitive controls that allows you and your team to create, launch, and join collaborative meetings. Cisco CMR’s take advantage of the world leading Cisco video and web conferencing to provide scalable, superior communications for over 500 participants, in one single meeting.
- Extend video collaboration to all your colleagues, clients, and partners, using any video endpoint or Cisco WebEx®.
- Collaborate more effectively using Cisco® Collaboration Endpoints, enabling an intuitive, business-quality video experience with enhanced layouts and personalized control.
- Easily bring everyone together for scheduled or instant discussions, or invite everyone to your personal, always-on Cisco Collaboration Meeting Room.
- Extend the scale and reach of your meetings with Cisco WebEx.
- Expand your Cisco Unified Communications Manager deployment to include video, enabling greater productivity by allowing everyone to be seen and heard and to easily share content.
Cisco CMR is flexible – available in cloud, on-premise and hybrid deployment options.
Cloud-based Service: Cisco CMR Cloud
This simple-to-use video collaboration service is offered as an add-on option to a Cisco WebEx Meeting Center subscription, and delivered through the Cisco WebEx Cloud. Quickly enable meetings in the cloud with minimal on-premises investment, allowing everyone to meet from any device from any location. See the Cisco Collaboration Meeting Room (CMR) Cloud page for more information.
On-Premises Video Conferencing Infrastructure: Cisco CMR Premises
Using the Video Conferencing Infrastructure we know and love, VideoCentric can enable you to deploy a flexible, cost effective video conferencing and collaboration solution across your business, securely and professionally, with Cisco CMR Premises solution.
Cisco CMR Premises uses Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS), Cisco Expressway, Cisco TelePresence Management Suite, Cisco TelePresence Conductor, Cisco TelePresence Server and Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Enterprise or Business Edition) to ensure the highest quality and most secure connectivity with any standards-based video conferencing endpoint, mobile or desktop client, Lync 2010 & 2013, WebEx client or telephone caller.
See the Cisco Collaboration Meeting Room (CMR) Premises page for more information.
Hybrid On-Premise Video Infrastructure with Cloud-Based WebEx Meeting Centre: Cisco CMR Hybrid
Join your Cisco on-premise CMR’s with cloud-based Cisco WebEx Meeting Centre to provide more people with the opportunity to join from any location using WebEx as welll as any video-enabled device.
See the Cisco Collaboration Meeting Room (CMR) Hybrid page for more information.
As a Cisco Premier Partner holding technology specialisations in Collaboration and Advanced Video Solutions, VideoCentric are perfectly placed to provide the expertise and support your organisation needs to efficiently, securely and effectively deploy Cisco solutions across your workforce. Whether on-premise hardware or virtualised infrastructure, cloud-based or managed services, or a hybrid solution, VideoCentric is highly experienced in deploying an end-to-end solution and can assist with design, integration, deployment and support to ensure your business can greatly improve its business outcomes with video technology.