For organisations looking for a business phone system that let’s you keep up with today’s fast-paced mobile world, VideoCentric can provide fully hosted telephony/PBX solutions that are affordable and complete, designed for your business.
Hosted PBX. Virtual PBX. Cloud PBX. What ever you call it, VideoCentric can provide the world’s leading phone services over your internet connection using VoIP technology.
- Lose the big box and the big fees—No need to buy, lease, or pay maintenance fees on a complex PBX system at your office; your hosted PBX solution is delivered right over your Internet connection.
- Put all employees under the same phone system—Distributed locations, office workers, home-based employees and traveling staff all share the same virtual PBX features; so no matter where they are located, they are only an extension call away from each other.
- All the features expected from a high quality PBX – extensions, fax, recording, auto attendant, switchboard
- Save a lot – Businesses save around 50% of their phone bill on average and 90% of the cost to invest in a traditional PBX system
- Grow at your own pace – add more extensions & fax lines anytime
Based on the world-leading 8×8 platform, VideoCentric’s Cloud-based PBX solutions provide multi-device, multi-identity support along with advanced business calling features and capabilities such as hunt groups, call transfer and auto-attendant across your business devices – laptops, tablets and smartphones.
VideoCentric can integrate Cloud PBX services into your network and communications platforms to improve the functionality of your Collaboration platforms such as Microsoft Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams and Cisco WebEx.
Shift your Legacy Infrastructure to the Cloud
By moving your legacy telecom infrastructure to the cloud with VideoCentric and 8×8, the world-leading cloud based PBX service, your business gains access to a standards-based open environment that is resilient, secure and simple. Every day, millions of people around the globe rely on 8×8 to communicate and collaborate. Talk to VideoCentric today to find out more about shifting your PBX to the cloud and improving communications across your workforce.