VideoCentric are a fully accredited partner of all the leading Team integration solution providers for Video, and have a stringently tested portfolio of Microsoft solutions for all meeting spaces and users, to allow teams to connect simply and protect your existing investments and workflows.
Our accredited team are able to discuss the pro’s and con’s of certified gateways vs bots, the options from Poly, Crestron, BlueJeans, Pexip, HP and Yealink, share the roadmaps and strategies, and demonstrate each of the interoperability and integration solutions side by side.
Are you looking to:
- Bring Teams into the meeting room?
- Enable your Teams to communicate with professional room, desktop and mobile endpoints?
- Improve audio for your Teams meetings with optimised and certified devices?
- Connect Skype for Business Users to Teams users?
- Communicate with customers and partners who are not utilising Microsoft Teams?
- Understand the different integration options, such as “Lifesize & Teams” or “Poly Trio for Teams”
Talk to us today to find out more about what’s available for Teams now and into the future.
Microsoft Certified Solutions
There are 3 certified Cloud Video Interoperability (CVI) services certified to work with Microsoft Teams:
Each with their benefits for different organisations, depending upon size, integration needs and usage needs.
Alongside these certified solutions, other integrations from Lifesize, including the Lifesize Teams Bot, and Cisco WebEx integration are available, which are highly suited to those with high levels of external communication, or already using a different collaborative solution within the business.
There are a range of certified hardware options for Microsoft Teams:
We are able to offer remote live demonstrations on a selection of these products – get in touch to find out more.
To discuss the differences, or to trial the service in your Teams environment, give us a call on 0118 9798910 and we will help you understand what’s best for your needs.