Microsoft Teams is the new Microsoft hub for teamwork in Office 365, that provides all the tools and content needed for individuals and teams to engage, collaborate and work productively. The new chat-based workspace in Office 365 is designed to make teamwork simple, whilst integrating fully with other Microsoft services for shared files, calendars, voice, video and text chat.
Competing with the likes of Slack and HipChat, Microsoft’s Teams provides group chat rooms that keep conversations together and make them simple to follow, will notify users when new content and chat is added, and provide the ability to escalate to a voice or a video call through Skype, as and when the individual, or team, needs to.
Microsoft is already encouraging organisations to migrate from Skype for Business to Teams, and is continuing to add features including integration with the Microsoft Phone System for Office 365.
Video Solutions for Microsoft Teams
Whether you are looking for Video Conferencing and Collaboration solutions for integration with Microsoft Teams, or solutions that will enable you to migrate seamlessly, VideoCentric have a portfolio of Microsoft solutions for all Microsoft environments, and ability to share with you the roadmaps and direction of all the world’s leading manufacturers and their strategy with Microsoft Teams. Are you looking to:
- Bring MS Teams into the meeting room?
- Enable your Teams to communicate with professional room, desktop and mobile endpoints?
- Improve audio for your Teams meetings with optimised and certified devices?
- Communicate with customers and partners who are not utilising Microsoft Teams?
- Understand the different integration options, such as “Lifesize & Teams” or “Poly Trio for Teams”
Talk to us today to find out more about what’s available for Teams now and into the future.