Zoom Rooms tackles the three biggest sources of frustration when it comes to conference rooms: Booking a meeting/meeting space, starting the meeting, and sharing content.
- Simplify room deployment and management – Minimize setup costs and IT support with enterprise-grade room management. Deploying scheduling displays further enhance the ease of use for any size meeting space.
- Simplistic and diverse options for hardware – Zoom makes it easier than ever to scale video to every room. From all-in-one kits and devices for your huddle rooms to customized A/V systems for your training rooms, combine Zoom’s cloud platform with the hardware that best fits your needs.
- Enterprise-grade wireless sharing integrated into your room – Zoom Rooms allows you to easily share multiple desktops simultaneously in the room and provides a variety of simple, wireless sharing options for guests and people on your network.
We make it simple to bring Zoom Video Conferencing into your Meeting Rooms and Huddle Spaces. Reduce clutter, improve quality, integrate with your business tools and ensure you’re supported.
VideoCentric provide an entire portfolio of tested Zoom Rooms Solutions, from purpose built hardware for the huddle room, to customised solutions designed for your training rooms or conference spaces, combined with professional services and implementation offerings that best fit your organisations needs. Most of these devices are Certified by Zoom, which means that you can have piece of mind that your system is supported. Our portfolio includes:
- Poly (Polycom + Plantronics) based solutions – including Studio X30 and X50 and G7500, Speakerphone Poly Trio for Zoom, and Zoom Certified Phones
- Yealink based solutions –including native ZVC500 and ZVC800 devices
- Logitech based solutions – including Logitech Rally Bar + Tap
- Poly EagleEye, HP and Apple bundles – For huddle rooms, conference rooms
- Interactive Touch solutions – Based on Avocor and Zoom Rooms for Touch
- Enhanced Echo Cancelling Audio Systems
Interested in fitting out a huddle room (2-7 people) with Zoom? Click here to see our handy design guide – ZOOM ROOMS: HUDDLE ROOM
Interested in fitting out a conference room (7-13 people) with Zoom? Click here to see our handy design guide – ZOOM ROOMS: CONFERENCE ROOM
See the offerings for Zoom side-by-side by organising a visit to our demo suite, or get in touch today to talk Zoom with one of our Zoom accredited team.
What can VideoCentric provide?
- Zoom Rooms Hardware
- Zoom Rooms for Touch
- Zoom Integration with Cisco, Poly, Lifesize and Microsoft Teams
- Zoom Wireless Sharing solutions
- Huddle Buddy for Zoom
- Poly Solutions for Zoom
- Technologies from HP, Crestron, Logitech and Yealink
- Audio Integration solutions
- Professional Services for Zoom
- Certified technologies, services and expertise across the entire portfolio
Solutions for your Huddle Rooms
For the Huddle Room and Small Meeting space, our range of Zoom Room solutions provides flexible, certified and high quality Video Conferencing and Collaboration solutions to empower your huddle room users. Whether you are looking for:
- Scheduling and Display solutions
- Digital Signage and Meeting Control
- Huddle Room Zoom Video solutions from Logitech, HP, Crestron, Yealink and Poly
- Huddle Room Deployment Services
- Accredited Maintenance & Support programmes
Then we can create a Zoom Room package for you, based on over 20 years of experience in Video Conferencing and award-winning maintenance services.
- Easy to Use Touch Controls
- Participant mute/unmute/remove
- Invite others via directory, telephone or email
- Manage participants
- Change layout
- Local camera pan-tilt-zoom
- Turn on cloud recording
- Share content
- Lock meeting
- Wireless Instant Screen Sharing
- Trouble-Free Calendar Integration
- Include Anyone From Any Device
- Enterprise Management for Scale
- Centralized Reporting and Analytics
- Real-time dashboard and historical reports
- Zoom usage, users, and devices
- Webinar registration, attendance, and Q/A
- Remote Management
- Dashboard of all Zoom Rooms by location
- Alerts for hardware issues and more
- Centralized Reporting and Analytics
- Zoom Connector (Interoperability with SIP and H.323 Room Systems)
- Unlimited digital signage licenses included for free with a single Zoom Room