Compare virtually every manufacturers Video Conferencing technology under one roof at the UK’s most comprehensive demonstration facilities of video conferencing and collaboration technologies.
Including one of every video conferencing endpoint, and each manufacturers Video Network infrastructure integrated under one roof, customers and partner’s can arrange to visit the VideoCentric HQ demonstration suite in the heart of the Thames Valley.
Compare like-for-like systems, cloud based conferencing solutions, Microsoft’s Skype for Business interoperability and the most cutting edge Video Collaboration tools whilst surrounded by an unbiased, independent team of video experts, available to discuss your requirements, demonstrate each competing solutions benefits and pitfalls, and help tailor a solution for your business’ needs.
Our Boardroom suite includes:
- Every leading Video Conferencing endpoint for the meeting room, including from Cisco, Polycom and Lifesize
- Touch phone controllers and bespoke AMX controller panel, and integrated audio solutions
- Front of room dual 65″ HD displays, with additional comparison displays underneath
- 87″ Iiyama interactive display for integration or stand-alone demonstrations
- Wireless meeting room collaboration solutions including Apple Airplay, Polycom Pano and Barco ClickShare
Compare and discuss all the options, in the same room, on the same display, with the same lighting conditions. Understand the pro’s and con’s of each in an interactive and unbiased environment. No pressure from a particular vendor. Technical engineers on hand for network discussions and planning if required. Arrange a visit with us and we will help you choose the right long-term solution for your business goals.
We are always excited to visit VideoCentric’s premises – their friendly attitude and knowledge of the industry makes our visits very comfortable, informative and definitely worthwhile.
And their range of systems and integration solutions don’t just demonstrate video conferencing equipment – it demonstrates how visual communications really works within the business environment”
DESKTOP, MOBILITY & CLOUD VIDEO SUITE
VideoCentric’s Desktop and Mobility Demonstration Suite is the only location in the UK where you can compare all the desktop, mobile and tablet solutions, integrated with cloud platforms, on-premise solutions and boardroom technologies. Visit our HQ to see:
- Desktop Video Conferencing systems, Video IP Phones and Video Conferencing software
- Video Conferencing on Windows, MACs, Android, iPad & iPhones
- Interoperability between Desktop and Mobility Suite and Boardroom/Meeting Room Suite
- BYOD (Bring your own device) solutions
- Cloud services, Hybrid & On-Premise comparisons
- Professional Desktop Systems inc. Cisco DX Series, IP Phones, Polycom & Lifesize
- Software demonstrations including Cisco Spark, Polycom RealPresence , Lifesize Cloud, Skype integration
- Microsoft Skype for Business vs Cisco VCS/UCM infrastructure & the Polycom RealPresence Platform
VideoCentric’s intensive testing of all the manufacturers’ solutions means we can also demonstrate the interoperability issues between different systems and show how specific solutions may, or may not be suited to your requirements.
BOARDROOM DEMONSTRATION SUITE
VideoCentric’s Boardroom Demonstration Suite enables all the leading manufacturers HD Video Conferencing technology to be viewed on the same dual displays under the same lighting conditions. This enables comparisons of systems not available at even manufacturer facilities. The facilities also enable Standard Definition systems to be compared top of the range 1080p High Definition systems and how they compare when implemented on the same IP network, over the internet, or ISDN lines to other linked sites.
The suite includes today’s modern cloud integrations and infrastructure, combined with UC applications such as Microsoft Skype for Business and Cisco CUCM and Audio Conferencing solutions such as Lifesize’s Touch HD phone and the new Polycom Trio and Polycom Pano.
The Boardroom and Meeting Room Demonstration Suite also includes all HD and SD cameras deemed suitable for Video Conferencing from both the manufacturers and from the likes of Logitech, Sony and Canon, the Iiyama 87″ interactive touch panel, with top of the range collaboration software, and bespoke AMX controllers designed and programmed by VideoCentric.