Founded in 2011, Zoom provides modern enterprise Video Communications with a secure, simple platform for video, audio, messaging and webinars across mobile, desktop and room environments.
Headquartered in California, USA, Zoom is recognised as a leader for meeting room solutions with Gartner, and has helped over 700,000 organisations around the world come together virtually, with their leading “Zoom Room” software solution and services.
- 100 interactive video participants (add-ons for larger meetings available up to 500)
- Participants join from mobile, tablet, desktop, H.323/SIP room systems, telephone, and Zoom Rooms
- Audio options for attendees (VoIP, Call-In, Call-Out, and Global Toll-Free available)
- Share any content, including video clips with audio
- Simultaneous screen sharing
- Record your meetings – local or cloud, MP4 and M4A
- Personal meeting URL
- Works with Skype for Business and Slack
- Mobile apps that allow you to schedule, start, or join a meeting – even present content from your phone or tablet
- Video Breakout Rooms for small group work
- Completely secure with end-to-end encryption