Founded in 2011, Zoom provides modern enterprise Video Communications with a secure, simple platform for video, audio, messaging and webinars across mobile, desktop and room environments.
VideoCentric, UK Video partner of Zoom, makes it simple to bring Zoom Video Conferencing into your business, your meeting rooms and your Huddle Spaces.
Get in touch with our accredited team to discuss our Zoom Rooms hardware solutions, award-winning services, integration and expertise, so can collaborate with colleagues, give presentations, perform product demonstrations, and deliver company wide messages to up to 10,000 attendees – hassle free.
What can you get with Zoom?
- Up to 500 interactive video participants
- Participate on mobile, tablet, desktop, H.323/SIP room systems, telephone, and via Zoom Rooms
- Audio options including VoIP, Call-In, Call-Out, and Global Toll-Free available)
- Wireless share of any content, including video clips with audio
- Simultaneous screen sharing
- Record your meetings
- Personal meeting URL
- Integration with Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business and Slack
- Mobile apps that allow you to schedule, start, or join a meeting – even present content from your phone or tablet
- Video Breakout Rooms for small group work
- Completely secure with end-to-end encryption