Trust the HDL300 system to deliver the best in audio performance for your small to mid-sized spaces. Seated, standing or walking around – no restrictions mean that your teams work the way that best suits them and their tasks. It installs on the wall in minutes for a clean, uncluttered aesthetic. And its plug-and-play connectivity and autocalibration mean that setup is simple.
Thousands of virtual microphones
At the heart of the HDL300 audio conferencing system is Nureva’s revolutionary Microphone Mist™ technology. It surpasses traditional audio conferencing technologies, filling a space with thousands of virtual microphones to provide true full-room pickup. For the first time, meeting participants can be heard no matter where they move in the room or which direction they face.
One simple solution
The HDL300 system was designed for simplicity. You can install it yourself in less than an hour. It also autocalibrates so no technician is needed for set up. Plug-and-play connectivity to virtually all UC&C platforms means there are no drivers to install. And the HDL300 hangs on the wall to keep the tabletop free of clutter for a more inviting and productive workspace.
Active Zone Control – a presentation audio breakthrough
Active Zone Control lets you easily adjust the pickup zone in a room to give preference to the voice of a presenter or lecturer while reducing pickup of the sounds from the rest of the room. It makes the hassles of headsets and fixed and lapel microphones a thing of the past and is ideal for lesson capture and meetings in open-space offices.
Intelligent sound targeting – eliminating unwanted sounds
HVAC and other unwanted sounds can seriously affect conference call audio. Using adaptive learning algorithms, intelligent sound targeting identifies unwanted sounds and simply stops picking them up.
- Designed for mid-size spaces – Up to 25′ by 25′ (7.6 x 7.6 m)
- 8,192 virtual microphones – They fill the space providing full-room coverage
- Advanced system processing – Running at 15,000 MIPS, the system simultaneously processes all 8,192 microphones
- Compatible with UC&C platforms – Zoom, Microsoft® Teams, Skype® for Business, GoToMeeting®, Cisco WebEx™, StarLeaf and more
- Continuous autocalibration – Adapts to room configurations dynamically
- Plug and play – Recognized as a standard USB device. No drivers needed.
- Advanced audio – Acoustic echo cancellation, position-based gain control
- Wall-mount installation – A simple install. No tabletop clutter or noise.
- Nureva Console – Manage products from anywhere. Automatic firmware updates. Additional year of warranty upon enrollment.
- Budget friendly – The HDL300 costs far less than most installed systems