The new Poly G7500 Video Conferencing and Collaboration system, puts content at the centre with the highest quality available today for remote video and content communications.
Share wireless content in 4K, with crisp detail never seen before integrated into a meeting room Video system.
- Easy wireless content sharing for every meeting, whether local content or in a video call.
- Anyone can share content without special apps or tools
- Two content streams can be shared at once
- Content annotation and digital whiteboarding make it easy to mark up documents, make notes and save it all when done to avoid losing key points.
With legendary Poly audio, people hear every aspect of the sound within the meeting. With noise cancellation built-in, audio distractions like background noise and side conversations are a thing of the past. See “Why Poly for Audio?”
- Ultra HD delivers rich meeting experiences and new applications with super-high resolution.
- 4K video works flawlessly even in rooms with limited bandwidth.
- NoiseBlock and Acoustic Fence technology keep audio distraction, such as background noise and side conversations, at a minimum.
G7500 is deployment friendly too, with an intuitive user interface and flexible set-up that increases adoption and utilisation. Backwards compatibility with legacy Polycom peripherals means there is no need to rip and replace when deploying the Poly G7500.
The Poly G7500 puts 4K collaboration into the centre of the experience, with customisable user interfaces for both touch and non-touch sensitive displays. The Poly G7500 also includes annotation and whiteboarding features that can be captured and shared from the system. By combining high quality video conferencing and wireless content sharing in one solution, the Poly G7500 enables multiple meeting participants to share their content from any device they choose, making meetings far more productive than ever before.
“The advancements and capabilities of the G7500 will dramatically improve the quality of our surgical education and training program. With 4K resolution, we are one step closer to viewing the procedure as though it’s through the surgeon’s eyes.”
– Professor Dr. Wilko Grolman, an otolaryngologist based in the Netherlands
VideoCentric and Poly
VideoCentric are Gold accredited with Poly and hold certifications including Poly RealPresence Video Conferencing Endpoints, RealPresence Infrastructure, RealConnect for Office 365, Microsoft Video and Voice Endpoints and Video Border Proxy (security).
VideoCentric have specialists fully trained in Poly Sales and Technical tracks, and have previously scooped top Polycom awards for their extensive support and services offered to customers.
VideoCentric have a full suite of Poly Video Conferencing Endpoints and Infrastructure Components for customers to see in action at their comprehensive Video Conferencing Demonstration Facilities in Wokingham, Berkshire. VideoCentric can also bring Poly video solutions to your premise for demonstration from our experts, or organise a live remote demonstration session with multiple locations around the globe. Many Poly solutions can also be hired, leased or trialled on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.