Whilst it is true that nothing can replace in person meetings, increasily dispersed workforces and the need to reduce costs means that organisations are quickly adopting Video Conferencing as a way to connect professionals around the globe, whilst increasing productivity and reducing travel.
As a high end business solution requiring a large upfront investment, traditional Video Conferencing solutions have been kept free for high level strategic meetings. Now, with improvements in technology & communications, video solutions are increasingly being adopted at the desktop, at home, and for mobile workers, and are becoming mission critical to a businesses everyday workflow.
WHY VIDEO CONFERENCE?
Although savings have traditionally been based on the reduction of travel within an organisation, it has more recently been recognised as much more than just a way to save on travel costs – it has the ability to massively improve collaboration, enabling higher productivity and better efficiency, whilst offering a much higher quality communication method with both employees and the wider supply chain. Video Conferencing has been proven to:
- Accelerate decision making thus greatly reducing sales cycles & shortening time-to-market
- Improve training & education with access to remote specialists & educators
- Increase employee retention by reducing commuting, stress & time away from family
- Maintain and improve relationships with clients & customers
- Enable collaboration between a dispersed workforce, internationally or with home workers
To ensure the highest Return on Investment is made, and the real benefits are realised for your particular business, it is critical that your supplier understands your business and communication needs, and provides a full end-to-end solution that not only is interoperable with your current communications, but is futureproof, supported and understood from the inside out.
PROFESSIONAL VIDEO CONFERENCING
High quality communication is vital to any business, whether internal to the organisation, or external to clients & customers. Grainy images, poor audio, jolty motion and dropped connections – a result of cheap and basic video conferencing implementation – are just not acceptable, and don’t provide the real benefits that can be gained from properly implemented video solutions.
And Video Conferencing isn’t just a camera and a screen on a wall. In fact, video communication technology has taken decades to develop, and experience and knowledge is needed to provide the highest quality video and audio, securely, across IT networks, between businesses and to customers.
So although simplistic “video conferencing for consumers” has become mainstream in the last 10 years with the likes of Skype and Facetime, the reality is that in a business setting, professional video conferencing solutions backed by secure video network infrastructure are a must.
Thankfully, with proper advice from an experienced systems integrator and professional grade systems, video conferencing can enable the highest quality remote collaboration in an instant, whether this be in the boardroom, huddle room, at the desktop or at home.
Speak to VideoCentric now about your organisations communication needs and we can provide a solution for you.
OUR VIDEO CONFERENCING SOLUTIONS
Every organisation requires a well thought out solution for video communications, dependent upon geography, business needs, industry, current technology and budget. VideoCentric provide expertly tailored Video Conferencing solutions for:
- All industry sectors, including Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing and Oil & Gas
- Businesses who are new to Video Conferencing
- Businesses looking to improve on Audio Conferencing or their Voice PBX
- Small & Midsized businesses without large budgets
- Organisations with Virtualized IT Infrastructure or Multi-Vendor Environment
- For seminar halls, boardrooms, meeting rooms, collaboration spaces and the desktop
- For those implementing a cloud, home or BYOD policy
- Highly secure organisations, locked down networks & on-premise only requirements
VideoCentric is the UK’s leading integrator for Video Conferencing and Collaboration Solutions, offering unbiased solutions based on knowledge and experience.
With the UK’s most highly experienced workforce, including an award-winning support team, based and trained in-house, and accreditations & partnerships with every leading manufacturer – Cisco, Polycom, LifeSize, Avaya, Vidyo – VideoCentric can provide a full end-to-end solution designed to work with your business.