The Cisco DX70 provides intelligent, uncompromised collaboration for every desk. Experience the best-in-class High Definition video conferencing and expanded collaboration capabilities such as unified communications features, Android applications, and email, all within a single compact & integrated device. The Cisco DX 70 provides a simple collaboration experience at a price so affordable you can empower every office and home office desktop in your organisation.
Cisco DX70: At a Glance
- 14 inch, 16:9 display
- Sleek, elegant & simple in design
- Powerful, intuitive user interface
- 1080p resolution
- Android based operating system
- HD video collaboration with Cisco Telepresence interoperability
The Cisco DX70, part of the DX Series desktop collaboration line within the Cisco portfolio of collaboration endpoints, provides an Android based solution that gives access to fully integrated Android applications, including Cisco WebEx & Cisco Jabber. The Cisco DX70 offers award winning design and a touch screen with easy-to-use on-screen navigations.
The Cisco DX70 offers everything you need to be productive in one sleek device that requires minimal footprint on the desk.
- Dedicated, always-on 1080p high-definition (HD) video communication system
- Extensive Cisco Unified Communications telephony feature compatibility
- 14-inch, 16:9 screen for an engaging experience for video calls and processing needs
- Multi-touch touchscreen for an elegant and powerful user interface
- High-quality audio system for speakerphone and media playback
- Security Enhanced Android Operating System combined with Cisco end-to-end security features gives peace of mind to network administrators.
- Cisco Extension Mobility supports multiple profiles, allowing hot-desking and shared workspaces.
- Native Cisco AnyConnect VPN makes connecting to the workplace from the home office quick and easy.
- Personalize your experience and increase productivity with options to customize wallpaper, widgets, and screen layouts.
- Use a variety of Bluetooth and USB accessories.
As the UK’s most experienced integrator of Video Conferencing and Video Collaboration Solutions, and specialists in video network infrastructure, interoperability and multi-vendor video/communication environments, VideoCentric can provide the most indepth unbiased advice, solution design, expert installation and training for all your video conferencing needs. VideoCentric’s years of experience with businesses & organisations across the globe enable us to offer the highest levels of award-winning support, managed & cloud video services, and tailored video collaboration solutions to ensure your business can recognise the true benefits of implementing professional Video Conferencing.
Find out more about VideoCentric and Cisco’s partnership here.